Chapter 51:

What can the scratches indicate? Scratches mean nothing!

Ji Zheng swallowed his saliva with a guilty conscience, and wanted to turn his head awkwardly, but his eyes were locked tightly on the thin and powerful shoulder and neck muscles, next to the scars carved into the blood and bones, the four lines were neither long nor short, as if Small traces of cat scratching.

Anyway, he was originally a delusional monarch. At most, it was because he lost his temper after drinking, the overlord forced his bow, and humiliated the first Prince Mingyueguang Jing of Dayan.

Who said that only the lower ranks can scratch people, so can the upper ranks!

Ji Zheng coughed a few times uncomfortably.

Fortunately, no one in the hall dared to mention this again.

I laughed and made trouble just now, and if I accidentally broke it, it was broken. Even if I am shocked by the chaotic and abnormal internal relationship between the emperor and King Jing, as long as this obscure hobby is always hidden underground and does not go too far, the sage has not stated that he will take himself When the uncle was raised as Empress Dayan, it was always just a private matter in the palace. No matter how unbelievable the courtiers were, no matter how shocked their jaws fell, they had to sit still, pretending they didn't know, didn't understand, didn't see it.

They quickly turned their attention to the bright red grosgrain that came in with the long arrow.

As soon as Luo Shenfu was shaken and opened, two letters folded down, one marked "marriage letter" and the other "war letter". However, this dress was even more peculiar, and it immediately attracted the attention of the audience. The dyeing is extremely bright, and the tailoring is exaggerated. It is obviously like the style of the Western Desert women's wedding dress, but the size of the length and shoulders is obviously larger than that of ordinary blouses - a Western Desert wedding dress for men.

Who is this Li Ying prepared for?

There was an uproar in the hall, and this was like riding on top of Yan Guo's head. How could you swallow the shame of the country!

Ji Zheng stared at the wedding dress, and instantly clenched the dragon head armrest beside him.

The more Mingci hesitated, and despite the repeated dissuasion of the officials below, he immediately carried the red shirt, dragged the floor, crossed half of the hall, walked to the bonfire by the side of the hall, and threw it in with a cold expression. The flames jumped up suddenly, swallowing the bright red.

Afterwards, the "marriage letter", which was several pages thick and filled with rich and generous dowry and dowry, was not opened, and was thrown directly into the brazier.

He only clutched the "war book", took a few steps back, and knelt under the hall, "Sir, this minister requests to go out for the country..."

"Are you going to go on an expedition or a marriage? Ming Ci Yue, shouldn't you be holding that marriage letter and begging me to let you go to the Western Border?" The emperor got up from his chair, took a deep breath, and walked down slowly with his hands behind his back. "What good conditions did Xi Mo give you, you burn it without looking at it, and you don't appreciate the wedding dress, isn't it a pity?"

Everyone frowned in confusion when they heard the words, and General Xuan whispered: "Your Majesty, that's not right, isn't this wedding book and wedding dress for you..."

Ming Ci raised his eyes and looked at the emperor, and then he raised his hand to stop General Xuan's words.

Ji Zheng squatted in front of Ming Ciyue, as tall as him, reached out to touch his profile, and raised his head.