Chapter 31:

All the man's weight was on Ji Zheng's left shoulder and chest.

The more Ming Ci is practicing martial arts, he looks thin, but the weight is not light. Ji Zheng is a little uncomfortable under his pressure, and his breathing is not smooth, but then he thinks that the weaker and weaker Ming Ci is because of his own self-inflicted attack. Feeling even more guilty, he didn't dare to move, for fear of accidentally touching this person's wound.

Be a gentleman who loves talented people for a while, he thought.

"It's all hurt like this, did I give you the Golden Kui Zhuanggu ointment used by me in the palace?" Ji Zheng asked tentatively.

"Don't." Ming Ci became more and more withered.

This time, the words did not follow the etiquette, but they were more honest.

The heat crossed his auricle again, and it tickled.

This touch is as if his ear beads are wrapped in warmth in every dream.

Ji Zheng's body instantly stiffened a bit, and just as he was about to turn his head away from the breath, the sentence "This minister is incapacitated and ruined, the saint doesn't want to see it" reappeared in his heart. Pathetic.

He gritted his teeth sharply, and abruptly twisted his head back inch by inch.

My own uncle, what else can I do, bear it!

Ming Ci glanced over from the corner of his eye, and found that the emperor's small face was wrinkled into a ball, and he was pressed into a look of grievance and helplessness. The moment he met the emperor's gaze slightly, he immediately retracted his gaze and buried his head deeper and deeper in the emperor's shoulder. Buried together with the arc that the corner of his mouth could not hide.

This time, the slender back of the neck was exposed to Ji Zheng's eyes.

Indecent disregard! But this wasn't what he wanted to see on purpose...

Ji Zheng's eyes drifted unconsciously into the placket of the back of his neck, and unsuspectingly touched most of his back, with smooth texture lines and a slightly pale complexion.

He suddenly understood what "defective body" meant.

On the entire back, terrifying scars twisted and twisted like a snake, spreading all over, almost forming a strange and monstrous pattern. There are many scars directly under the left ribs, dangerous and terrifying.

Ji Zheng swallowed his saliva silently, lowered his eyes, and placed his hand on Ming Ci Yue's back more carefully.

A slightly offensive doubt flashed in his mind, but it's okay to be injured like this, why is one dislocated...

He pretended to be joking and asked, "Uncle Huang is very skilled in martial arts and has extraordinary physical strength. Can't a dislocation be picked up easily and the knife can be drawn in the next second?"

Ming Ci Yue: "The sage is talking about a legend, not a minister."

Ji Zheng: "..."

"Then I will pass on the imperial doctor to you?"

"No need."

"Then I'll give you a guard?"

"No need."

Ji Zheng gritted his teeth and made his last move: "Then don't live outside, move back to the palace?"

"Well..." Just when he thought that the more he wanted to agree with Mingci, he only heard one sentence, "No."