Chapter 59:

"When did the Tai Hospital develop this second fake death drug?" Ji Zheng stared at the floor, his eyes straight.

"Go back to the Holy One, this medicinal material came from the West Desert. It is very rare. The Taiyuan Hospital has not yet developed a second one..."

Ji Zheng murmured again: "Then who went down to the pond and fished it out for me?"

The little doctor trembled and replied, "Go back to the Holy One, there was a severe drought outside the city at the beginning of the year, and the gates were opened to release the water. The water in the Yuyuan Pond should have been changed several times."

Ji Zheng still didn't give up: "Then maybe he was retrieved as soon as he fell into the water."

The little healer was silent for half a minute: "Sir, this pill will melt in water."

This time, Huan Jizheng was silent, and the answer was right in front of him.

He recalled it countless times and countless times. He could recall the clearness of the pill, the excitement before he was about to escape, the astonishing emotion of seeing Ming Ciyue at first, and he could even recall the astonishing emotion of seeing Ming Ciyue at first. Recalling the pain of Uncle Huang's arm slamming him against the railing.

But he just couldn't remember, and couldn't understand, why this medicine appeared in his sleeve pocket.

What is that popping sound? Was it not a pill that fell into the water, could it be a grape?

Dare to love that he fell, rolled, and crawled away from the plot. After going through untold hardships, he walked out for half his life, and when he came back, he found that the plug-in was hidden in his sleeve?

Ji Zheng's mouth twitched slightly.

The little healer watched helplessly as the saint was laughing and crying, his complexion changed from crimson to pale and blue, his eyes changed from dazed and out of focus to hatred, staring at the fake death medicine as if he wanted to swallow it alive. .

Indeed, don't blame the sage being angry, it's really unpleasant to see this thing at this juncture.

Out of sight and out of mind, it would provoke the sage's anger, and the little healer took a clever step forward, bent down, and wanted to help the sage throw the waste medicine.

Unexpectedly, the sage reacted so quickly that he lowered his body in front of him and reached out to grab the medicine. He raised his neck and swallowed the medicine wholeheartedly.

The little healer was horrified, the holy man was really mad and wanted to swallow the medicine alive!

He hurriedly stopped: "Sacred Master, be careful, be merciful! This medicine is nothing else. After taking it, your legs and feet will twitch, your eyes will become detached, your heart will be numb, your five senses will be lost, and you will fall into a state of suspended animation."

"I know." The sage took the medicine away from his lips slightly, his face was calm, and he looked back at him, "I have seen the effect of this medicine, I know it. What I want is suspended animation, suspended animation and resurrection."

At the beginning, the Sage wanted him to forge an autopsy, but he was terrified and confused, and now he was even more at a loss, "Why did the Sage want to flee, the peace of the Western Xinjiang is not easy to come by, and the people's livelihood is improving at first, and the situation in the palace is complicated. There are wolves coveted by tigers to see the throne, and the saint does not leave behind to frighten the court and the public, to secure the world, and to enjoy honor and wealth, why do you want to leave at this time?"