Chapter 50:

Dayan Tiande four years, the first day of the first month.

Dayan was founded more than 50 years ago, and for the first time, the lights of the Zhengshitang were burned brightly on the first day of the new year.

Ji Zheng sat on his head, bent his arms and supported his head, and stayed up all night with bloodshot eyes. There are more than ten ministers kneeling at the bottom, saying that Dayan gathers talents from all over the world, and that a single Qianying Hall cannot hold, and there are only a few people who can be trusted at the critical moment.

Mrs. Zhao was at the front, took the bamboo fan from his hand, and began to pass it back one by one, without staying in each person's hand for more than a cup of tea, he continued to go back, and everyone shook their heads after seeing it. , but he didn't dare to let it out. It was passed to General Xuan at the end. He handed it to Mrs. Zhao like a hot yam. Mrs. Zhao took it with a blank face, took a closer look, and wanted to pass it on. .

"Enough! I want to go back and have a look." Ji Zheng's voice was cold, "The sons and brothers in each of your houses must have some skills in their hands."

"I asked you to come here to find a way, not to gather people to appreciate the secret drama."

The attendant handed back the bamboo fan, Ji Zheng was expressionless, and threw the bamboo fan into the fire without thinking. Tongues of fire blazed upwards, and since the calf of a human child in the picture began to devour, the two naked and overlapping human bodies appeared more fragrant and strange in the firelight.

There are royalists and a party of King Jing under the ministers. This matter is the secret of the royal family.

Everyone looked at each other, the problem was clearly in front of them, but no one could come up with a solution.

Who drew the bamboo fan? The money was withdrawn from the famous name, Song Ya Song Zhiqiao, a famous artist in the capital, the most admired painter before the saint, and the "Yannan Landscape Map" still placed in the Qianying Hall is his handwriting.

Where is the bamboo fan drawn? Golden silk nanmu red lacquer bed, flawless white jade pillow.

Who painted the bamboo fan? The upper-ranking person on the back of the bee-waisted ape has a firm and strong profile, and the liger and tiger bead crown on his head can only be worn by the grade of a prince or above. The yellow shirt hanging between his arms is meant to be drawn. A five-clawed dragon, and a crown of beads scattered on the ground. On the other hand, the lower ones have only half of the slender legs that are characteristic of young people, and their faces cannot be seen clearly.

Where did the bamboo fan come from? Through the production network in Shengshang's own hands, it is self-produced and sold for reselling. Because the painting is so hazy and charming, it has been spread all over the place as large as the Washer teahouse and as small as the streets and alleys. Only those with a little knowledge dare to speculate on their identity. The secondary processing spread, making the ban work more difficult.

If an order is to be forced, and the person who hides the portrait will be executed, I am afraid that every official present will be implicated in the family.

"There's something strange about this. How dare a mere scholar and painter dare to fake such a rebellious work, with so many clothes, it's not easy to steal the pillars quietly, there is power behind him."

"Well, there is something strange, not simple, powerful... Let's talk about something I don't know about." Ji Zheng leaned back in the chair and pinched his brows.

His mood has changed from panic and escape to worry and fear, to anger, to calm sneer.

"Sacred Lord..." General Xuan looked left and right, and seeing that King Jing, who was left and right of the Chang companion, was indeed absent today, he boldly said, "Is this painting really true, how is it possible?!"