Chapter 20:

What kind of person Li Ying is, others don't know, Ji Zheng, a reader of his original book, still doesn't understand. A strong desire to conquer, all kinds of Plei lovers who cannot be described in the original book, his view of right and wrong and even his family and country view are extremely weak, and he will only do anything to achieve his own desires and his own goals.

Speaking of love, a person like him loves only himself. Such disgusting words came out of this person's mouth, it was only possible that there were some new ideas.

Ji Zheng looked at Li Ying's thoughtful expression, and suddenly got goosebumps. He didn't know what he wanted, but if he told him that mothers depend on children, they would be afraid that Li Ying wouldn't be able to give birth by herself. Where to steal a baby.

"It doesn't matter, Concubine Ying doesn't need to feel inferior and conceited, be strong, I don't laugh at you, and it's not that I don't know you have a handle, and the stomach doesn't have that function."

He sighed, frowning and said again: "As long as you wait and cooperate well, you can always be your concubine in the palace without having to conceive a child, and enjoy all the glory and wealth, and the border between the two countries will not be stable. The people of the country also benefit."

Ji Zheng didn't like physical contact very much. There was a tingling feeling where the skin of the two of them was touching. He shrank his shoulders. Seeing that Li Ying didn't respond, he quietly moved his hands from under Li Ying's hands inch by inch.

He suddenly heard Li Ying speak, his voice was very calm and quiet, and he didn't call him again, "Ji Chaoming, what do you like."

how is it like? The question was about the original owner, Ji Chaoming, not Ji Zheng.

He was in a trance for a moment, and for some reason, what appeared in front of his eyes was black hair and red tassels, broad shoulders and black armor, straddled high horses...

Ji Zheng suddenly twitched and coughed hard, "I like those who are soft, thin and curvy, and those who are dressed in pretentious fashion, um... It's best to have long hair that is loose, plus piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, and the most important thing. Yes..." He glanced at Li Ying faintly, "It has to be a woman, a great beauty, don't think about it, the gender is not enough."

Li Ying pursed her lips, gave him a long look, miraculously closed her mouth and didn't come back, she turned her head away, and said nothing all the way.

The royal paddock was neither far nor near, and it was already evening when the carriages and horses arrived. Rao Shi Jizheng had no sense of being an emperor, so he could not help frowning as soon as he got out of the car. The entire paddock was filled with tents, bonfires, and hunting stands of Western Desert tribes. The number of tribute sheep was quite large. At this place, the hope of the people of the four western states to spend the winter is in sight, but the escorting team of fine armor and iron cavalry surrounds them.

Ji Zheng raised his chin, indicating that Ming Ci would lead the team to take over the sheep.

"Don't worry, the Winter Hunting Festival is over, the flock belongs to Your Majesty, and the prey also belongs to His Majesty."

Li Yang stood in front of the bonfire, smiling but not smiling, his face flickered and dimmed. Although Li Ying was beautiful, she was too feminine and feminine. Ji Zheng looked at Li Yang as if she had seen the male version of Li Ying. They were three brothers and sisters.

The surname Li is their own Chinese alias, and they have another name of Ximo.

If it was said that Li Ying was in the rear of the battlefield in the past few years, Li Yang was the leader of tens of thousands of cavalry battalions, and his bloodthirsty perversion was no less than Li Ying.