The Fascinated I Only Want Salted Fish Chapter 1:

"Fake death medicine?"

A pearl-sized dark green jade pill was placed in the clear glass tray.

"Exactly." The old doctor knelt down trembling slightly, looking at his nose, nose, mouth, mouth and heart, and was speechless for a while.

In the depths of the water pavilion in the Royal Garden, the pool surface in the middle of the autumn night was filled with thin mist.

A black-colored robe was dragged to the ground, and the embroidered golden silk five-clawed dragon hovered up, showing its teeth and dancing claws, straight up the collar, and a thin jade-like neck emerged from it, slightly straight, leaning on the pavilion column. . After a while, the man seemed to think that the placket was not wide enough, so he stretched out his slender hand and tugged again impatiently.

There were only three people in this chic and delicate pavilion in the middle of the night, solemn and silent, surrounded by guards. The little maid serving inside shook her hands, fanned, handed the fruit, and kept silent.

The one sitting above is the biggest master in the palace. I don't know if the power is the greatest, at least the crown is the biggest, the temperament is the biggest, and the most arrogant and violent temperament of the royal family is assembled. .

Companion is like a tiger, even if their little prince looks like a kitten.

"This medicine is called Zhuanggusan, and even strong young people who take it will immediately fall into deep sleep and suspended animation. If they hold their breath for thirty-six hours, they will not hurt their skin or their dantian. , the pulse stopped, no different from a normal death."

The old doctor's voice was shaking, and the old hand holding the jade plate was shaking for a long time. He quietly raised his head and glanced at the jade-faced little emperor. Emperor Yanhe doesn't look like the previous emperor. His eyebrows and eyes are clear and handsome, his face is beautiful, and he has the tenderness of a young man.

With his sharp eyes, he found that the emperor's red lips seemed to be shaking as well, which was very strange. He didn't know whether he was angry or frozen.

"It's really so amazing?" The emperor didn't seem to care much, he twisted the small jade pill and played with it in the palm of his hand.

"There is absolutely no falsehood, this kind of fake death can't be tested even if an old minister comes to test it." The old doctor bowed his head in fear, "The Holy One asked the old minister to develop this medicine in the first half of the year, but because of the lack of precious medicinal materials, it has been delayed until now. One grain is the incompetence of the minister."

"Only one?" The emperor's voice was instantly cold, and the jade pill was instantly hidden in the depths of his wide sleeves. Seeing that the situation was not right, the other imperial physicians hurriedly tried to grab the ground with their heads.

Just listening to the clanging sound of the glazed plate, the emperor waved his sleeves and snorted coldly, "If you know you are incompetent, don't hurry up, what are you doing, waiting for me to work for you?"

"And you!" The emperor waved his hand to disperse the guards outside the pavilion. "One by one, they are messing with our beautiful scenery and disturbing our leisure time. Get out of here! The last one will be dragged for a fart... Tingzhang!"

After hearing the words, everyone hesitated for a moment, all of them were terrified and scattered. Their little sage could definitely do what he said in terms of punishing people. Falling on the last forehead immediately suffered a grape.

"Wait." The emperor stopped the staggering old doctor and said coldly, "This imperial garden tonight..."

The old doctor hurriedly bowed, "I have never been here before."