Chapter 16:

"What's the strange sound of a heartbeat?" Ji Zheng raised his eyebrows and looked at Ming Ciyue, looking very curious, trying to divert the topic from looking for gangsters.

"Speaking of which, I also really want to know how the uncle found me from under the ice when the sky is dark and the river is so big." He half-retained his head and smiled casually, "Is it possible that I have made these calls from the uncle of the emperor. Yes, did you really call out the telepathy among the family?"

Ji Zheng said it casually, waiting for Ming Ci to deny it louder, but who knows, he waited for a sentence...

"Weichen arrogant."

Presumptuous, what do you mean? What arrogance did he do? !

Ji Zheng frowned suddenly and sat up straight.

Ming Ciyue knelt down and saluted under the gaze of the two of them, and said slowly, "Wei Chen also suffered from a cold after he rescued the two women on the ice last night, his heart palpitations were severe, his mind was not clear, and his ears were full of buzzing sounds. The sound, unable to identify the direction, was Master Xuan Qian based on the collapse of the bridge edge, deduced the place where the saint fell into the water, and rescued him in time."

"... Xuan Qian rescued me?" Ji Zheng opened his mouth slightly, dumbfounded.

He looked at Xuan Qian again, only to see the latter clasping his arms inexplicably on the sidelines, neither admitting nor denying it.

Whether it was Ming Ciyue or Xuanqian, it made no difference who saved him. The important thing was that he survived.

But an indescribable emotion still swelled up uncontrollably.

"Oh." Ji Zheng touched the tip of his nose.

"Then Xuanqian did a great job of rescuing the driver, and I will reward Qian Jin for the expansion of the old temple site of Lingcang Mountain, and help the master to move Lingcang Temple back as soon as possible. He will be fined three months for the crime of deceiving the king, and the mansion will be confiscated. , just do it... I just didn't do it for my private territory, and I made a clear statement, but I'm not satisfied?"

He was waiting for an excuse, and the more he felt unfair when he waited for Mingci, he fought back with resentment.

Who knows that Ming Ciyue is still as calm as ever, "Chen, take the punishment."

A fist into the cotton.

Ji Zheng's breath froze, and he blinked at him, his face getting more and more unhappy.

Where does he really want to punish Ming Ci Yue, he suspects Ming Ci Yue is just a delicate jade carving, without emotion.

Ji Zheng finally waved his hand impatiently, "Uncle Huang, hold me."

Ming Ci Yue didn't take it seriously, walked straight over, lifted the emperor from the couch with his arms on his back, and put his legs in his arms with ease. The emperor's legs and feet haven't fully recovered in the past two days, I'm afraid it will be like this.

In the next instant, a cold little hand suddenly grabbed his neck, pressing down on the light-colored skin surface, the cyan blood vessels that were beating gently.

Ji Zheng didn't smile, and raised his eyelids to look at him from the bottom up.

"Uncle, look at me and say it again, who saved me."

The more Ming Ci had no choice but to look down at his arms.

With red lips and white teeth, the obedient appearance with slightly round eyes was deduced by this person, and he looked like a seductive water demon when he fell into the water with his hair draped, but now he is a stalking kid.