Chapter 18:

Ji Zheng was helpless: "Don't you believe that I believe in your loyalty?"

The better Mingci seemed to be dazed for a while by his nesting doll question. He raised his head, puzzled, and showed Ji Zheng's familiar, gentle and clear eyes.

"There is absolutely no one who doesn't believe in the Holy One..."

"Forget it, I'll ask casually." When Ji Zheng saw his eyes, he was inexplicably doused with fire, and he had nowhere to show his anger, and said with disgust, "A person like you can't hide your thoughts. , write it all on your face, I can't understand it any more, and I don't know how it will become a big thing in the future... I think you can only be a palace guard."

Ji Zheng really could not have imagined that the more sincere the clear words are, the more sincere they will be, even the dark blade can be easily delivered to others. Helping such a person to ascend to the throne is simply more difficult than ascending to the sky.

Such silly and sweet protagonists are rare.

So Ji Zheng looked at Ming Ciyue with more pity.

"Silly white sweet" Ming Ci Yue did not deny it, and smiled lightly: "There is nothing wrong with being a bodyguard. Thank you for letting the ministers still be able to eat the salary in the palace."

For some unknown reason, those Dark Blade servants who bowed their heads all raised their heads, and the expressions on their faces were crowded and crowded. They were extremely complicated.

Ji Zheng glanced at them, thought for a moment, and pretended to mention it casually: "You are following Prince Jing, there is another named Han Cheng, what about others?"

The leading attendant opened his mouth, then fell silent again, looking at Ming Ciyue with a look of hesitant to speak.

Ji Zheng said: "Look at what he does, I ordered you to say it."

The more Mingci looked back at the attendant, his tone was calm and calm: "If the sage asks you to answer, you will answer truthfully, and you must not deceive the king."

The attendant quickly kowtowed his head and said shiveringly, "Big Brother Han felt sick a few days ago. His Royal Highness King Jing gave him a long vacation and allowed him to return to his hometown to recuperate."

"I knew you wouldn't do anything with him... that's all." Ji Zheng hooked his lips, with such an expression on his face, "Just now you said that my imperial servant has his own dragon power, I see that you are too imperial Gentle and relaxed, it won't shock anyone."

Mingci nodded his head more and more: "The Holy One taught you yes."

Attendant: "..."

After showing up once, all the attendants continued to bring back the mask of Yi Rong, changing back to the most ordinary and unremarkable appearance. Although Ji Zheng didn't say anything on the surface, once he knew that there were people who were guarding him all the time in the entire palace, he did feel a lot more at ease.

At least someone, under the pressure of the Empress Dowager, held out a small piece of the sky for him

Many of the Dark Blade's team were trained by Ming Ciyue from their own family. Their original names were Ming. After Ming's family was raided due to an unjust case, they were forced to change their surnames. When Ming Ci was busy with his official business, the one who accompanied Ji Zheng in his place was the one who named himself Yuan Ming, and the connotation was self-evident.

Ji Zheng's legs were barely recovering. Yuanming's craftsmanship is good. Ji Zheng drew him a few sketches, and he actually made the wheelchair exactly as it was. He used the wheels made of pear cork, and added a layer of soft felt to ensure that the wheelchair falls on the ground. The ground is silent, and the back of the armchair with finely carved dragons can be called a unique imperial wheelchair.