Chapter 37:

Ji Zheng and Ming Ci were just tidying up and planning to leave this place, but suddenly heard the voice of Marquis of Wu'an from a distance, and slowly approached, "Cong Yun, have you found the saint?"

Ji Zheng turned his head to look behind the stone, and as he had guessed, Gu Congyun was indeed hiding there.

"That group of people just now, I don't know if they have seen King Jing and were instructed by him." The Marquis of Wu'an paused, his voice lowered, full of alertness, "Is King Jing also here, with the sage? ?"

If you want to add a crime, why bother?

Ji Zheng silently clenched Ming Ciyue's sleeve, but Mingci patted him on the back in relief, without letting go of his own intention to leave at all, and took him to the direction of the Marquis of Wu'an.

This is a long snowy field, and it is impossible to escape. If they want to leave, they have to ride a horse.

"Not here." Gu Congyun's voice was a clear and stern voice that is unique to young people, without any hesitation, "Not here, only the Sage."

"Huh? Not here?"

Ming Ciyue and Ji Zheng were also a little surprised when they heard the words.

Gu Congyun took a step ahead of the Marquis of Wu'an, and quickly led the horse to the back of the stone. He handed over the reins with one hand, and stretched out the other to ask for someone, as if to complete a deal, tilted his head to look at Ming Ci and smiled.

Ming Ci Yue didn't say a word, ignored the smile, and just stopped in place.

On the other hand, Ji Zheng was in a hurry first, and the protagonist was rescued. He pushed Mingci more, and he took the initiative to move towards Gu Congyun's direction. Just when he touched the tip of Gu Congyun's finger, he saw Mingci's face darkened, and he turned around and pulled him around Gu Congyun. To face the Marquis of Wu'an.

Unexpectedly, the child Gu Congyun was so angry that he hooked Ji Zheng's little finger all of a sudden and refused to let go.

Ji Zheng was caught between the two, and was pulled over and pulled over.

With a long sigh, he grabbed Ming Ciyue's hands, ten fingers that were pale with cold, held each of them one by one, warmed them in his palms, and then looked up at him with wet eyes.

Anxiety in my heart, is it alright, uncle?

It was only then that Ming Ciyue was finally willing to accept the softness, put him down on the ground, wrapped his hands tightly in his cotton sleeves, and reluctantly allowed Gu Congyun to help him. He got on his horse and was about to leave, and he reined in the reins, leaned down, looked at him intently, and touched his neck meaningfully.

Gu Congyun won't know, only Ji Zheng knows the "Yu Xi Yin" branded there.

Fortunately, his face was already red from drunkenness, and no matter how red he was, he couldn't tell the difference. Ji Zheng bowed his head in shame, whipped the horse for him, and finally drove Ming Ciyue away.

As soon as Ming Ci Yue left, the Marquis of Wu An quickly circled behind the stone.

Seeing the drunken and embarrassed emperor, the Marquis of Wu'an was a little surprised, thinking that Ji Zheng was already drunk and unconscious, so he asked Gu Congyun without hesitation, "You really didn't see Ming Ciyue?"

Gu Congyun didn't speak, as if he was thinking about something hesitating.

Ji Zheng was so anxious that he had to pinch him in his sleeve, only then did he see him bowing his head and smiling contentedly at himself, and replied, "Indeed, no, the Holy One told me when he was awake, the more Ming Ci couldn't bear to see his old subordinate, Put him here and go back first."