Chapter 2:

Pills the size of pearl grains are like drops of water falling into the river and sea.

Ji Zheng subconsciously stretched out his arm, and half of his body crossed the lantern to probe down.

Feign death pills, the only one of them, is a chance to escape from the bitter sea and retire early!

Ji Zheng was so heartbroken that he was unable to cry out, his fingertips were about to touch the edge of the small pill, a strong wind flashed behind him, a strong arm stretched out, and the cold sword body wrapped around his waist and belly, hooked Clothes, he instantly retrieved his body hanging outside the Langan, bounced into the air, and came into contact with a very generous and warm embrace.

Ji Zheng could clearly feel the sudden burst of muscles in the forearm on his waist, as well as the heat and rapid heartbeat coming from his back.

Mingci Yue was originally a martial artist. He was born in the army, and was a **** of war in the northwest gate. His strength and speed, even if he was imprisoned in the bird cage of the capital, lifted the appearance of the gentle and graceful gentleman, and he could still see the freshness of life. The beauty of sharp power.

That power came and went in a hurry, just when Ji Zheng was stunned, the temperature suddenly moved away in the next second, the sword under him was withdrawn, he lost his support in an instant, and fell straight to the bamboo and wood beauty.

"Hey." With the wood on his back, the little emperor groaned in pain.

The two were stunned at the same time.

Ji Zheng gritted his teeth and looked back, and the big beauty was staring at his cuff in a trance.

Ji Zheng also looked down, the golden sleeves and the palms of his palms were all black at this time, all of which were caused by the last edict.

What a neat freak.

"I fell to my death, you are so bold! Uncle Huang is here to murder me!" Ji Zheng gritted his teeth and glared at Ming Ci Yue, who quickly knelt down and apologized, bowing his head very humbly, But there is no intention to come up to help.

"Wei Chen didn't dare, just now he was eager to save him, and he didn't dare to be abrupt on the Holy Communion, so this is the only way to do it."

Ji Zheng supported his back, which was too painful to move, with a blank face: "Oh, it's my fault, I misunderstood Uncle Huang's heart."

Ming Ci was silent for a moment, "It's the minister's fault." His head was lowered lower, his face was hidden in the shadows, and he couldn't see his expression clearly.

He was also a little remorseful, knowing that he had caused a major incident, and he just didn't want to touch the dirty place just by conditioned reflex. Who knows why he just threw the emperor down, and it seemed that he fell hard.

He quietly raised his head to look at the little sage, and saw that on the delicate face like porcelain, the long eyebrows were still knitted in pain.

I don't know why, but the saint dressed very dignifiedly and formally tonight, except for those mottled ink marks, the dragon-patterned brocade clothes on his body were dressed neatly, outlining the curve of the waist, black hair and high bundles wearing a jade crown, only A trace fell out from the struggle just now, vaguely beside the neck that was as white as lotus root.

The sage was greedy for extravagance and pleasure, and lingered in the harem for a long time. Ming Ci Yue had not seen the emperor with a ceremonial crown and formal clothes for a long time.

Under the light of the candlelight, the little skin exposed between the folded clothes was white and dazzling. He inadvertently remembered the waist that he had just touched in a hurry. Although it was a touch away, it was very soft and thin. It was a weak and soft body that had been inactive for a long time. If you fold it lightly, it will break.