Chapter 58:

What everyone saw was that the sage was escorted down the city wall by King Jing, and a group of cold-black armors surrounded the two, leaving only a touch of red, which was too eye-catching.

They only said that the holy city wall was injured, and they dared not say more. The cries of the relatives gathered were calmed down, and they spontaneously avoided a road, kneeling and worshiping, but they couldn't help but silently raised their eyelids and stared at them. The boy with the jade face in red. Obviously, no one has forgotten the imperial order to close the gate on the city wall just now, a thousand arrows.

If King Jing was not escorting, but holding him hostage... One person vaguely guessed that there would be a second person to think about it, and then the subtle disturbance was like a spark entering the field, igniting the crowd.

The man with the back of the bee-waisted ape seemed to have sensed their thoughts, looked back indifferently, his wide and straight body blocked the saint's upper body more tightly, and there was not a single corner of his clothes left. The main road flew away.

As soon as Ji Zhengfu entered the carriage, his head was covered with a piece of cloth. He was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously he was about to pull away. He was pulled by the loose straps on his hands before he realized it. He has now reached retirement and house arrest. The plot is over, or he was imprisoned willingly, and he was willing to tie a rope for himself.

Not to mention, blindfolded is more like being escorted and imprisoned.

It's just that Ji Zheng later realized that this piece of cloth was red, square, soft and dense, and everything he saw through it was ambiguous, even the more obvious it was.

The man stayed with him in a narrow compartment without saying a word. He was silent and right. He was so close to breathing that he refused to do anything.

Ji Zheng didn't have to look up to know that his gaze was open and aboveboard, looking at himself without any cover. The introverted desire in his eyes, Wang Teng, burned up, drying the air between the two.

He swallowed dryly, forcing himself to divert his attention.

This carriage probably drove him to Zhengyue Mansion. He silently recalled that in the book there were very few descriptions of Ji Chaoming after being imprisoned in Zhengyue's mansion, only a few words about his rich life, and the details of the gifts he often received during Chinese New Year and festivals are all to highlight the generosity and kindness of the protagonist Mingciyue, and read between the lines. It is not difficult to read that this person is still living a comfortable and comfortable life, but correspondingly, in order to make a dramatic contrast, Ji Chaoming must show strong disgust, resist, and smash the chrysanthemums in a courtyard sent from the Mid-Autumn Festival to pieces, with dead branches everywhere. .

But Ji Zheng didn't plan to do this. Life had to be lived, and he had to live comfortably. The living couldn't live with him.

Zheng Yue's mansion is very large, but there is too much dust. The mahogany bed cabinet he sent by the opportunity before can be used after the pots and pans are tidy up.

After that, he will keep the porcelain vase, and he will keep the chrysanthemum. Maybe when he gets excited, he will write a poem for the uncle of the grandfather of the common people, and send it to the palace and in front of the dragon chair. , say it to your most loyal nephew.

At that time, the more likely Ming Ci will come to see him, walk to the forbidden garden of his deposed emperor, face him face to face, and bask in the moonlight in silence. Maybe not at all.

Ji Zheng doesn't care if he doesn't come or not, he has only one relative anyway. Mingyu is also more.

But he guessed that there would probably be no more indecent things under the pants. Ming Ci Yue has become an emperor, and will be a great achievement in the history of Dayan. Emperor Yan Ming, who shines through the ages, should only be regarded as a mishap when he was young, and he will not live absurdly with his nephew again.