Chapter 61:

In fact, Ji Zheng has spent too many nights with Ming Ci Viet Cong. In the deep frost night of the palace, Ming Ciyue was holding a knife vigil beside the grass mat outside the door, in the wing of Hou's house, backed by the first throbbing of Xue Ye's drunkenness, in Lingcang Temple, the sleepless night of the bombing and revenge case, still In the early morning in the desert, the two of them were newly married with a quilt wrapped together.

But there has never been such a night, Ming Ci Yue was in the room, holding an oil-paper umbrella for him.

They have had too many entanglements and lingering, rarely peaceful, can hear each other's breathing distance, but do nothing.

It was clearly only the Qingming season, but the rain outside the house couldn't stop, as if the two of them arrived at the same time, urging the entire rainy season along the Huai River.

The rain in the house hit the umbrella, gently and healed. It was the most hypnotic, but Ji Zheng was completely insomnia.

Pretending to be lethargic, he turned over, squinting to see if the man was asleep, but as soon as he turned his head, he faced the white cloth that was obstructing the eyes, which was annoying. He couldn't tell whether Ming Ci was sleeping or not, let alone what was hidden in his heart.

In fact, he said before that when he looked at each other, it would offend his inner privacy. Ji Zheng didn't suffer in vain. He could always see the unsettled expression in Ming Ci's darker eyes, the eagerness, wildness, enthusiasm and agitation.

It's just that he tried his best to figure out that those were not aimed at the throne, but were all aimed at him.

But now, with his eyes covered, the man's other hard and indifferent facial features are much clearer, always a bit like a god.

Ji Zheng stretched out his hand under the umbrella, and shook it in front of the man's eyes, but got no response.

He paused, unwilling, and held his breath again, quietly leaning his face over, his lips hovering over the white cloth, his eyes squinting down, carefully observing Ming Ciyue's every move.

In a place he couldn't notice, the umbrella leaves in the dark night slowly changed the direction of inclination, leading the falling water droplets to the other direction.

Suddenly, the white cloth under his lips trembled slightly, as if his eyelashes were moving.

Ji Zheng quickly turned around and lay down, closed his eyes tightly, retracted his thoughts, and tried to fall asleep. But then there were several muffled coughs by the bed, and several more, but the man was still trying to suppress it, and the voice sounded so pitiful that he couldn't help tugging at his feet.

Ji Zheng held it for a while, then said coldly, "Go back to sleep... I have an umbrella in the room, it's not tall."

Ming Ci Yue replied: "This minister will not change anymore."

Ji Zheng pouted: "You're not long, I'm going to be."

"Yes, it seems that the Holy Sage can touch my ear in three years." Ming Ci laughed more, and then paused and said softly, "In three years, you can surpass me."

Ji Zheng's face turned cold when he heard the words, and it didn't take long for the breathing of both parties to calm down, and it was not clear who was pretending to be asleep.

It's no joke that this southern cold spring suddenly gets cold. Ji Zheng has only two quilts in total, one here and the other in the main room right now.

But what he does with pity Ming Ci is under one person of today's Dayan, more than ten thousand people, no, it should be regarded as more than ten thousand people plus one person... But this person will be thin and old, and he has paid his entire life. In the prime of his life, Huawei held an umbrella for him, and once he held it, he lasted through the entire long teenage years.