Chapter 24: (1)

"Lie." Ji Zheng twitched the corners of his mouth, "I didn't."

He didn't call Ming Ciyue, what did he call him to do.

Ji Zheng supported his body and moved forward for half a minute, away from Ming Ciyue, but he was reversed again after a while, and then forced to stay away, and after a while, he slammed back into Ming Ciyue's chest with inertia.

He was not reconciled and moved back and forth.

until...

"Sacred Lord... don't move." The voice was so restrained that it squeezed out from the depths of his throat. Even the man's Adam's apple rolled slightly and swallowed softly.

Ji Zheng flinched and said honestly, "...Oh."

The little deer was awakened by the horse's hoof, jumped up quickly, shuttled between the branches of the jungle, the hemp rope tripped over its front hooves, then rolled and struggled and continued to run, with a strong desire to survive.

After all, it is a wooded terrain, and no matter how fast a horse can run, it is not as convenient as a small deer.

Unlike last night's ceremonial ride on horseback, this time Mingci leaned over and quickly threw the reins to drive the horse fast.

Gu Congyun, who was behind him, scolded lightly, and immediately followed, slapping horses like crazy and chasing after him, and they were already running side by side.

In the famous scene where the protagonist is galloping and chasing the deer, Ji Zheng never thought that the VIP seat he was watching could be in front of the protagonist's thigh.

Ming Ciyue's chest was firmly against him, and the hot breath passed along his auricle.

But Ji Zheng looked at Gu Congyun's white horse, and then at Ming Ciyue's dark horse, turning his head to and fro, his eyes wandering back and forth, his mood was subtle.

"Your Majesty." Ming Ciyue called to him while riding his horse, panting, "Your Majesty, look at this minister."

Ji Zheng looked up at him in response, but his heart was still full of Gu Congyun's galloping horse.

Gu Congyun can accompany Mingci to compete with each other, but he can't.

Gu Congyun can accompany Ming Ci and recite more elegantly, but he will not.

Gu Congyun can help Mingci regain power, but he can't.

Gu Congyun can watch Ming Ci's coronation and enthronement, but he has no chance.

Ming Ci Yue, you have found the wrong person.

"The minister will only take the saint on a long drive, and no one else will."

The man's voice was very quiet and quiet, like the bottom of his eyes, which contained the deep sea.

Ming Ci Yue didn't give him time to think about it, and continued, "Sir, listen to what the good minister has to say next."

"It is inconvenient for me to ride a horse. The longbow and arrows are on my back. Please take it down by yourself."

Ji Zheng put his hand around Ming Ciyue's shoulder and carefully took off the bow and arrow.

"Next, take the arrow yourself... Yes, that's it."

"Please draw your own bow, and aim sideways, aiming between the front legs of the deer."

Ji Zheng understood that the more Mingci wanted him to do.

The horseback is bumpy, and for him, a novice archery, the possibility of aiming is too low, a little careless...