Chapter 4:

As soon as these words came out, everyone fell silent, and when they raised their heads, they caught a glimpse of the Emperor's anger, with a sarcastic face hanging from the corner of his mouth, and they all quickly turned their eyes away and cast sympathetic glances at His Royal Highness King Jing, the protagonist of the incident.

Straw mats are laid in the outer hall, several people take turns to rest, shift shifts to watch the night, and are responsible for chores such as the emperor's wake up at night and other chores.

Even if the emperor had made King Jing a bodyguard and asked him to guard the harem, he was still a commander after all, and he didn't need to stand guard at night in person. Moreover, the imperial army patrolling with a knife and the **** lying on the straw mat are two different status images.

Everyone knows that the emperor is very disgusted with this alien born, both civil and military, and the amazing and talented Uncle Tianjiang, but he did not expect that he would be able to abandon the face of the royal family and carry out such humiliation in public.

Why did the sage target King Jing like this?

Just because the force of rubbing the waist and pushing the medicine is too heavy? But King Jing didn't just save Sheng Shang's life from the water's edge.

Li Ruhai rolled his eyes: "Is it because the servants of the Holy High are not serving you well? For things like the night watch, a few servants in the palace are scrambling every day to be on duty. If they are willing to go to work in front of the Holy High Hall, it is better to give them to them. a chance."

The big **** said this nonsense without changing his face and heart, and the little sage was violent and troubled. Every night, he would make fun of the vigil. Every day, the people on duty in the internal examination province were crying and mournful as if they were going to the grave.

"You have served them well, but everyone knows that Uncle Huang is talented and quick-witted, so he must be able to serve better." Ji Zheng raised his lips, speaking to Li Ruhai, but his eyes looked straight at Ming Ciyue .

There was another silence, and Ming Ci took his life with a salutation, without any superfluous expressions.

Li Ying opened her mouth and wanted to say more, but Ji Zheng preemptively refused to go back on the pretext that the elders were here tonight and it was inconvenient to let him stay overnight.

This is the real purpose of Ji Zheng's leaving Ming Ciyue, not to leave Li Ying any chance of poisoning and assassination, and incidentally, he can also improve the character performance in public and give the protagonist a wave of hatred.

That night, Ji Zheng slept tortuously and restlessly.

There was a faint sound of footsteps by the window. Ji Zheng suddenly opened his eyes and woke up from his sleep. Thinking of what happened to Li Ying tonight, his heart was choked, and he shrank in the quilt and did not dare to move. The branches floating under the moonlight, there is nothing else.

He hurriedly stood up, rubbed his eyes, and saw nothing.

Perhaps he was tense, and the grass and trees were all soldiers.

Just as Ji Zheng was about to lie down again, he inadvertently caught a glimpse of the gap between the soft tent and the spun yarn. The candles were extinguished, and the light and shadow of the outer hall was ambiguous. Ming Ci stood upright, standing beside the straw mat. It means to take a break. His whole body muscles were tense, and his shoulder bones and spine were outlined in a beautiful shape by the close-fitting black clothes.

Does he really not rest?

"Uncle Huang?" Ji Zheng whispered tentatively.

The sound spread like ripples in the empty golden and jade hall, and it fell into the deep sea without any echo.