Chapter 7:

Ji Zheng couldn't bear it any longer. Taking advantage of Ming Ci's back to him, he opened his eyes a little and saw a touch of red.

Li Ying... Concubine Ai takes anti-abortion pills, what does he do with anti-abortion pills?

The corners of Ji Zheng's mouth twitched, and he was speechless. If he hadn't known that Li Ying was a man, he would have thought that his head was green.

The hilt of the sword made a terrifying hum in Ming Ciyue's hand, and after a while, he nodded, "Congratulations."

Li Ying wrinkled his nose, his eyes fell on the tea cup on the table, and there were still a few wolfberries in it. He recognized the smell carefully, like some kind of Western Desert... He suddenly widened his eyes and looked at him. To the small figure covered by the cloak on the inside of the bed, he subconsciously flipped his scarlet swaying sleeves and stepped forward.

It's just that the closer Li Ying got to half an inch, the more the sword in Ming Ci's hand came out of its sheath.

It caused his gaze to wander back and forth between the teacup and Ming Ciyue. After a while, as if to confirm something, the phoenix eyes narrowed and he smiled sullenly.

"Who did the uncle stop, is it a concubine, or..." Li Ying put his hand on the blade of the sword and pulled the tip of the blade towards his lower abdomen.

Ming Ciyue's expression showed a moment of hesitation, not afraid of hurting him, he suddenly drew his sword, and the sword was sheathed.

Li Ying smiled indifferently, walked around him to the emperor's pillow, and gently and intimately held Ji Zheng's left hand that was still outside.

The fingertips are light and just right on the radial side of the wrist, where the light blue blood is beating non-stop.

This technique seems to only use two points of strength, but in fact, Ji Zheng's left hand is restrained to death. Ji Zheng knew that he was crazy, and it was not impossible for him to kill the monarch in the Yan Kingdom's palace, so he had to let him pull it and continue to pretend to be dead for the time being.

Li Ying watched his every move, thought for a while, rolled his eyes, and put his hand on his belly with a bad taste.

Ji Zheng only felt that the palm of his hand seemed to be a piece of smooth cloth. Under the cloth, it was flat and slightly rigid. Then he listened...

"Your Highness, this is your eldest prince."

Ming Ci Yue: "..."

Ji Zheng: "..."

I'm not, I'm not, I'm just a kidney incompetent, how can I make a man pregnant? !

Li Ying frowned, the soft and thin hand was motionless in his palm, and there was no reaction at all. Could it be that he passed out?

"The concubine wants to ask the uncle to give the little prince a name."

Ming Ci looked at Ji Zheng subconsciously and said, "Zheng Zheng."

As soon as the words fell, Mingci stopped, and Ji Zheng was also stunned.

Why does it happen to be a zheng zheng, which zheng zheng is the more Ming Ci is talking about... The name of the little emperor in the book does not appear many times, and it is called Ji Chaoming, and Ji Zheng is his real name in his previous life.

Only Li Ying, with a normal expression, nodded thoughtfully, "Zhengzheng, this name is good, if it is a little princess, use bamboo to compete for the zheng, and if it is a little prince, use people for Zhengzheng."