Chapter 34:

"..." Ming Ci became speechless, lifted his robe, and knelt down instantly.

Without any excuse, he took his saber from the table next to him, approached it slightly, and put the hilt of the saber lightly on the hand of the emperor who was hanging outside the curtain.

This is the mental preparation that has been made since the day when he was able to hear the voice of Xiao Tianzi unexpectedly.

It's one thing to hear unexpectedly, it's another thing to indulge in the voice of the little emperor after receiving a warning from the Si Tianjian, still disturbing Emperor Xing repeatedly.

Throughout the ages, those who have committed the crime of deceiving the king will not have a good end.

He should die, dying under the hoofs of the enemy is for the country and the emperor, and dying under the sword of the emperor is also for the emperor.

Ming Ciyue's Adam's apple rolled up and down, "Chen..."

He tried to close his eyes again, "Chen..."

"minister..."

"I would like to apologize with death."

I just didn't expect this day to come so soon.

He was waiting for the Son of Heaven to be furious, or just a sword.

After a long while, there was a low mumble, "Don't, don't come here."

Ming Ci Yue: "...?"

"Holy?"

The voice was still full of love. After the matter disappeared, it was obviously hoarse and soft, and it sounded a bit more like a refusal and a welcome from a caring person.

Ming Ci hurriedly got up and opened the curtain, only to see Xiao Tianzi's small body like a milk cat curled up under the quilt. I don't know if it was a fever or something, and the redness on his face had spread behind his ears. His eyes were tightly closed, his brows were lowered, and his whole face was wrinkled together in discomfort, apparently from a nightmare that was hard to wake up from.

Because he couldn't look at each other, Ming Ciyue had never heard the voice of the little emperor's dream, it was the true privacy of this person.

This dream talk is the first time today.

"Your Majesty?" Ming Ci called out tentatively, "What does it mean to know the voice of your heart?"

Of course, the emperor in the dream wouldn't answer, he just kept avoiding something, murmuring repeatedly, "No, please... don't say it, don't say it's not."

After observing for a long time, Ming Ci gradually guessed that the nightmare the emperor had had was related to him. In the dream, he was afraid of him, avoided him, and was known by him.

The more dumbfounded the words were, this fever, this nightmare that had plagued the emperor for a long time, was probably all due to the troubles caused by the disaster star to the emperor star.

The emperor had already perceived most of the truth in his dream, why didn't he want to expel him directly, cut him off, and still give him a little fantasy and a little hope?

In a trance, he somewhat understood the emperor's intention to place him out of the palace and seal the Zhengyue House. It's not that the Son of Heaven is unwilling to stay away, it's that he approached him shamelessly again and again.

The hot and rhythmic heartbeat is still in my ears. Just when the emperor was pushed to the top of the tide, his heart was the strongest and the best. He clearly cried and said with a hoarse voice, but he was still whispering and greedily praying for more. , shouted softly back and forth, "Uncle Huang."