Chapter 43:

Ji Zheng was dumped one by one, carried his head forward on Ming Ci Yue's shoulders, his legs were drooping behind, like a tail, following the movement of shuttle in the forest, he tapped the man's head one by one. back.

Ji Zheng couldn't see what was happening behind him, he just had a long-term brain congestion, dizzy and blushing. He tried to pull La Ming Ciyue's sleeve and whispered, "Emperor..." Shouldn't it be time to put him down.

Before "Uncle" could say a word, he instantly felt the muscles in the man's shoulders and neck tightened under his waist and abdomen, and his footsteps suddenly accelerated. The thick layer of rotten leaves and branches on the ground creaked one after another.

Ji Zheng's nerves also tightened, "Is he still following behind? Why is he so haunted!" Once he felt this way, he could almost hear footsteps not far behind him, chasing after him, and the whole forest The silence and sense of security were shattered.

Ming Ci hummed more vaguely.

As long as Gu Congyun is still watching from behind, they still have to maintain the relationship between the kidnapper and the victim. Ji Zheng has no reason to ask himself to be put down. He whispered to himself: "Why does Gu Congyun keep chasing after me? The fake edict has already been issued. I took the initiative to leave the court and go to the villa. Isn't it the best time for the Marquis of Wu'an and the others to seize the throne and usurp power?"

Every time Gu Congyun was entangled in the past, Ji Zheng could properly understand that it was the protagonist who was fighting for the protagonist's attack, but this time it made him puzzled.

"Young Master Gu probably came to Jie Sheng to return to the palace." Ming Ciyue's voice came from above his head.

He could feel Ming Ciyue's heartbeat on his cheeks, and felt the resonance in his chest accompanied by the words and sentences, shaking. He was numb and ashamed, but it made him faintly satisfied and at ease.

"The country cannot be without a ruler for a day. The Empress Dowager dared to arrange an assassination attempt by someone outside the palace gate yesterday because she had already found a new emperor's blood. Now she is gone, and the Marquis of Wu'an has no one in her hands. position, I can only invite you back to the palace, hold it in the palm of my hand, and treat it as..."

as a puppet.

Ji Zheng knew what he had not finished saying.

Either kill him or worship him.

These are the two paths that all pretenders of power must take in this crumbling and declining dynasty, and it is also the ridiculous fate of his declining monarch.

Although he knew that Ming Ciyue was in power, he would be placed under house arrest in Zhengyue's house for life.

But Ji Zheng couldn't help but want to ask, to test, to confirm.

He raised his head slightly, looked at Ming Ciyue in the humiliating gesture of being kidnapped, "Uncle, then you will..."

Kill me, or worship me?

The new king of Dayan, the Mingjun who has surrendered to all, how will he deal with the deposed emperor who is no longer honorable?

The more Ming Ci lowered his head, he was unprepared, and was hit by the sudden attack of his heart.

There was no one to chase after him, but he wanted to continue the kidnapping for a while longer.

The blush on Xiao Tianzi's face, like the tide in the night, quietly drifted down the back of his neck, his ears were bloody, but he had to support the dignity of the king, and tightened his upper body amid the bumps back and forth. , not letting his cheeks rest too much on his uncle's chest.