Chapter 27:

The Marquis of Wu'an was astonished, and even the Empress Dowager raised his eyebrows and looked at Ming Ciyue strangely.

It's not as good as they count.

Everyone in the world knows that it is absolutely impossible to rush into the enemy's camp to grab a beauty, even if he does, he has no face to admit it.

At this time, they had reason to ask questions again, what was Ming Ci Yue going to the enemy camp for that night, and whether the team that came and went without a trace had anything to do with him.

It's just this creepy move...

The emperor's reaction was also unwilling to believe, unwilling to agree, his brows were tightly tangled, and it seemed that he was reluctant to bear his uncle and did not want to match him with a "miao-aged woman" of a Western Desert alien race.

"Are you sure you want to marry that, that young woman in a light shirt... woman?"

"Sir is confirmed."

"Is she in the country of Dayan now?"

"He is here, right in Dayan, and the minister is always by his side."

"You... You two have different ages, different identities, and a long-term relationship?" The emperor raised his voice, "Ming Ci Yue, I have the right to treat you with kindness and rescue the West Desert woman from the fire, as long as you **** it back. It's all about The royal family's in-law affairs are no child's play, so the uncle should consider it carefully."

He felt that the more Ming Ci said that the marriage was just to cover up the truth, how could he find a "miao-aged woman" to really get married, and quickly stop him as an emperor, which would also be considered a step down for Ming Ci.

"It's definitely not a child's play. I know that men and women are different, and I don't have a relationship, but after all, I'm not a saint. I can't control myself for a while. When I touch it, I touch it. How can I avoid responsibility?

touch...? Where did you touch it? !

"It's hard to be self-sufficient and take responsibility!" The emperor held his forehead, with a gloomy and helpless look on his face, and whispered, "Maybe people still don't want to ask you to take responsibility..."

There had already been discussions and disputes below. This scene was simply weird and funny. The most willful and stubborn emperor said "it's not a child's play", and the most courteous and polite King Jing said "it's hard to control yourself".

However, they still stood up unconditionally, thinking that the sage was deliberately making things difficult for him and was unwilling to give the country a marriage.

"I have long heard that the woman is Shuliang and dignified, with a good name, and it is not wrong to marry His Royal Highness King Jing.

"Wang Dayanjing has both civil and military skills, and is extremely talented. What kind of grievance can that woman be unwilling to do? If she encounters such a husband, she should marry."

"May the sage take care of national affairs and plan for the long-term."

"My minister agrees."

A group of people followed Ming Ci Yue to kneel behind him, with the intention of not being able to get married.

The emperor of "Shuliang is solemn and has a good reputation": ...the people who eat melons should talk less!

"What do you know one by one! I just plan for the long-term..."

"The sage has been taken care of by his own uncle for a long time, and he was fond of him for a while, and he doesn't want the uncle to start a family?" The empress dowager jokingly said, "The sage is still right, and there will be more aunts who will love the sage in the future. Maybe Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a little cousin to accompany the saint soon?"