Chapter 46:

Ink-colored landscape paintings are splashed on the screen with a white background, and only a green pale pine is dotted between the lofty mountains and mountains. This is the Yannan landscape painting given to the saint by the painter Song Ya of this dynasty. Therefore, at this juncture of "burying the old emperor and welcoming the new emperor", the ministers thought of taking it out and covering it in front of the dragon chair as a taboo.

But now, there are two more undulating and overlapping human figures among the undulating mountains and rivers. A slender shadow on the back of a bee-waisted ape is approaching the front, and the two heads are very close to each other in a strange posture.

The only brightest light was the Dongzhu inlaid between the crowns, and the shadow seemed to be temporarily carried on the top of the saint's head.

Everyone's eyes followed the crown, for fear that it would roll down.

Is it a fist-fighting fight, or a quarrel of coercion and inducement?

Everyone stretched their necks and looked in like flowers in the fog, only to hear the voice of the quarrel being suppressed to a very low, heavy, intermittent, accompanied by heavy breathing, the muffled sound of hitting the golden stone , that is, the content cannot be heard clearly.

After a long while, they could all hear the little emperor shouting, "Come here!", but who would dare to go there, the royalists who insisted on the orthodoxy of the Ji family would not dare, and even the supporters of Prince Jing dared not.

The more Ming Ci can't stand the emperor and the tyranny, he will finally seize power and usurp the throne. What are the odds of winning, who will kill the deer? No matter who sits on the throne tomorrow morning, they will still have to be salaried.

Just as they were thinking about each other and stunned, they heard the young man whimper in pain, "Let's go!"

There was a crisp sound, followed by a clatter, the screen was kicked over and fell down in a row, which was clearly seen by the people outside.

The person sitting and the person kneeling all had their chests heaving violently and panting heavily. The little emperor's eyes widened, his frightened pupils were full of bloodshots, and the red marks on his neck were not yet visible. At first glance, he had just experienced a fierce battle.

But why are the corners of your lips... also red? Still shaking?

angry?

They rarely have the chance to look directly at the Emperor Dayan. From this look, this face looks like a noble person raised in a peony, with pink nectar oozing from his lips.

"Look, what are you looking at! You are all complicit with King Jing, forming a party for selfishness, and cooperating with the same cause!" The clean hand put his hand on the dragon horn on the armrest, stabbed it, and ignored the embarrassment. tear off.

"I am the emperor of this Dayan, the emperor!"

This shout was full of vigour, and it echoed in the upper part of the hall for a long time, calling back everyone's souls.

Victory is decided.

They hurriedly lowered their eyes and hurriedly returned to their places, holding the wat board and kneeling down.

It's just that I still have doubts in my heart. How did this little emperor suppress King Jing in a short period of time, relying on force and talent?

Even at this time, the emperor was still in a mess, but it made the ministers and guards feel awe for the first time, and awe from the bottom of their hearts.