Chapter 32:

Ji Zheng was led into the gate of the Marquis of Wu'an Mansion. The facade looked unremarkable, but the inside really made him, a person who was used to staying in the palace, scratched his tongue slightly. It is a set of rooms, built on top of each other, built next to the water, and connected by countless corridors and pavilions.

Different from the simple luxury of the palace, there is a layer of poetry, calligraphy and painting here. It is like moving the gardens of the Jiangnan water town into this rough capital built in the north.

There is only one thing, the layout is unsatisfactory, and it looks too empty.

Ji Zheng didn't think much about it, and pointed to an open space beside the curtain door, "If I were you, I would definitely put two large porcelain vases of rich and precious flowers here, so that it will look bright and spacious."

As soon as the Marquis of Wu'an opened his mouth, his eldest son Gu Congtian hurriedly snatched it away, "Go back to the sage, this yard is the reward of my father's meritorious service for the late emperor. It was not built by us. There is no vase, no..." Gu Cong Tian's words for "money" were just half-posted when the Marquis of Wu'an slapped him on the back with a slap and fell silent.

"No?" Ji Zheng was dumbfounded and glanced at Gu Congyun, who stood by with pursed lips and said nothing. No wonder Gu Congyun was so happy when he just rewarded a piece of clothing before. It turned out that he was also a poor little man in the middle of the family.

"It doesn't matter, I will reward you and ask Third Young Master Gu to go to the palace with me to pick a few." After saying this, he went to look at Gu Congyun, but found that the man turned his head silently with a flat mouth.

"Your Majesty, let's take back the reward." Ming Ciyue opened his mouth abruptly behind him, and said leisurely, "When the late emperor was there, he established the rule that no merit will be awarded. The vase breaks the rules, and they will keep in mind the goodness of the Holy Master to the Gu family."

The Marquis of Wu'an hurriedly bowed his head, took a deep look at Ming Ci, and said, "What King Jing said is very true, and I ask the sage to take it back."

Ji Zheng raised his eyebrows in displeasure, "Dare to love that all members of the court are clean and honest, but I am extravagant and extravagant?" Before he could finish his words, there was a chaotic sound of fighting outside the gate. It was dim and could not see clearly, only a few figures in commoner clothes were dragged out by the servants of the Hou residence.

A few monophonic sounds popped out during the struggle, and Ji Zheng listened to it, "...God emperor, vertical..."

Oh, this Dayan really counts him as extravagant...

Ji Zheng was speechless. He didn't know how much the original owner had tormented the people, and it was inconvenient for him to change his mind and make up for it on a large scale.

Although I knew that these words were given to the original owner, my heart sank suddenly.

"Sir, don't listen for now." Ming Ci gently protected his ears, "Do you need ministers to bring them for questioning?"

The Marquis of Wu'an immediately said: "How can these people be brought before the holy drive when they collide with the holy drive?"

Ming Ci Yue turned a deaf ear to his words, and only looked at the little emperor gestured.

"Should be executed according to the law..." The little emperor looked at the Marquis of Wu'an, smiled thoughtfully, and then said: "I want to tell them that life is better than death. This kind of person is a real poor ghost and a fake high-ranking person, so he will be locked up for a few days. , and then throw gold and silver at them, I want to see how hard their bones will be." He lightly touched Ming Ciyue's sleeve, and Ming Ci Yue immediately followed suit.