Chapter 28:

"Ming Ciyue, what about Aunt Huang, I'm here to give you a wedding dress!"

Ji Zheng didn't know how he came here. One second before, he was in the main hall of Yanfu Hall, and the next second, there was a room with red silk and happy words in front of him.

The people around were lively and joyful, all clamoring to make a bridal chamber, crowded and pushed him and walked inside together.

"Uncle? Uncle!"

Lifting the ambiguous red gauze, before the happy bed in front of him, there was only one person standing with his hands behind his back. He was wearing a dark red embroidered golden robe, and the red satin tied on the bun hung down beside the snow-white skin on the back of his neck.

"Saint Shang really admired his face." Ming Ci turned back the more he heard the sound, took a few steps to Ji Zheng's side with a light smile, took the outer cloak from his hand and draped it over himself, and picked up the obvious little one. The little shirt made a gesture on himself, and raised his eyebrows.

"Sir, who is this wedding dress for?"

"This is the size of your youth..." Ji Zheng tried to explain.

"No, the sage is lying." Those phoenix eyes stared at him for a moment, and in just a moment they came to the conclusion, "This piece is obviously the size of the sage."

Mingci approached step by step, until he forced Ji Zheng to the paper window with the red letter on it.

The wedding dress fit him perfectly, even with the heavy shirt separated, but Ji Zheng felt that he was naked and wrapped in the wedding dress.

The paper window was hit hard and made a heavy muffled sound.

"Your Majesty, do you want to be the officiant, or...the bride?"

Ji Zheng couldn't tell a lie at all, as long as the other party asked questions, his inner voice could not be covered and escaped from his lips and teeth.

"New..." Adam's apple rolled lightly, and the remaining two words were lightly breathed.

His whole body was hot, and he shuddered uncontrollably under the touch.

"Who is the Holy One?"

"emperor."

"Who is the minister?"

"Uncle Royal."

"Connect."

"...The emperor is, the bride of the uncle." As soon as he finished speaking, physiological tears fell unconsciously from the corners of his eyes.

"Really..." The man chuckled softly, "It turns out that the Sage is so fond of his uncle in his heart."

"Hmm." Ji Zheng bit his lower lip all of a sudden.

No, this is not Ming Ci Yue, Ming Ci Yue will never force him to do things he doesn't want to do.

He pulled his consciousness out of his confusion in an instant, and realized that this was another nightmare of his own. Like every previous nightmare, the more he was suppressed by the clear words, the more he could not guard against it, little by little, the quilt made his heart out.

But the frequency and timing of these dreams are too weird. Why do you have to repeat this kind of dream over and over again?

Is that sentence correct?

Indeed, in his heart, he thought of his uncle like this.

Such a noble and jade-like gentleman, treat him with respect, humility and loyalty, and truly respect him as the ruler of a country. But he used the yellow waste in his mind to think about Xiaoxiang, to defile that bright moon.