Chapter 54:

Huang Shide heard the words, his knees softened, and he immediately knelt down with a plop. Instantly, the guards and servants present fell to their knees and lowered their heads one after another. The audience was silent, and no one dared to say a word.

Ming Ci Yue, the Dayan God of War who once swept the eight parts of the Western Desert, just lost to the new young wolf master who has not yet become a climate? Is this the end of a generation of legends?

Huang Shide lowered his head and didn't dare to make a sound, but kept muttering in his heart. Victory or defeat is a common thing in military affairs, and he would not be ignorant of this matter, but if he wanted to explain the possibility of Ciyue defeat and being seriously injured by the Western Desert people.

"...Impossible." Huang Shide muttered accidentally.

Impossible, impossible! Yes, how is it possible, the more likely it is to be seriously injured, the less likely to be seriously injured, and the less likely to retire from the battlefield! After the Ming Ci has come down, who can stand up? Is he a minister of the Ministry of War? !

Huang Shide faced the sage's straight down gaze, and said quickly: "It's impossible, sage, there are deceit in this, the more years Mingci has led troops, the mere little wolf master of the Western Desert can't hurt him at all... Cooperate with the enemy to betray and seek power. To usurp the throne! This must be his tactic in order to seek power and usurp the throne. First, he colluded with the demon Li Ying in Ximo, used military power as a bargaining chip, and then performed a bitter drama, pretending to be seriously injured and returning to the DPRK, bringing thousands of Ximohus with him. People invaded and led wolves into the house, and now King Jing alone is in control, these forbidden troops in the capital are simply not enough to resist the rebels, Dayan, Dayan's country's fortunes are precarious, sage."

Huang Shide kowtowed loudly, with snot and tears, really like a loyal minister who worked hard.

The Holy One did not speak for a while. At first, the people below were really mourning the death of the country, but at this time they were disturbed by these words, and they suddenly realized that this statement was not without reason, and there were many voices of approval among the officials.

Huang Shide continued: "The Holy Master did not send supervisors to accompany him according to the regulations. Who can tell what the situation is on the battlefield, maybe the camps of the two armies have been mixed together, and they are not separated from each other. At the Winter Hunting Festival last year, Naxi Don't Mo and King Jing have colluded intentions? I have long felt that something was wrong, but now that I think about it, when Li Ying was still in the palace, the eyes he looked at King Jing were not quite right..."

"Lord Huang, what should I do?"

"Huh?" Huang Shide was interrupted, and he was stunned. "First of all, the sage must not let Mingci return to Beijing to recover from his injuries, and he can't fall for his bitter scheme..."

He stretched out his hand and wanted to take a closer look at the military book in the hand of the sage. Who knew that the sage clenched the letter, reached out and handed it, and his black gauze hat was knocked off.

"Master Huang is not suspecting King Jing, Master Huang is suspecting the thousands of Dayan soldiers who killed the enemy with blood!" Ji Zheng slapped the table heavily, "It's easy to replace one King Jing, but it's easier to replace 200,000 soldiers from the three armies. "

If it is useful, it will be promoted to the altar, and if it is useless, it will be abandoned like a shoe.

Ji Zheng looked around the entire military hall very slowly, stared at the officials who could not afford to kneel, and let out a long breath.