Chapter 23:

Ji Zheng sat on the soft leather chair on the main stage of the hunting ground, fumbling with one hand back and forth on the armrest, fidgeting.

The spectators below included Dayan's imperial courtiers, as well as Ximo's wolf master and attendants, all of whom looked nervous and emotional.

The difference is that they are expecting the result of the hunting competition, and Ji Zheng has already been spoiled.

After less than half a column of incense, Ming Ci Yue will hit the deer eye of the deer of heaven with an arrow at the outermost periphery of the jungle, ride sideways, gallop past, grab the neck of the deer, and lead it around the field for three times. The circle drew loud applause from the audience.

It's not without reason that they were so excited. The heroes competed for each other, and the clear words became more and more successful. This was his announcement to all his supporters that he was determined to overthrow the tyrant, pursue the throne, and save Dayan.

Ji Zheng is not the heart of the Virgin, these deer are the prey kept in the paddock, and it is understandable to be hunted according to the hunting customs of the ancients.

Moreover, Ming Ci Yue let go of his steadfast ruler and minister Lun Chang and decided to seize the throne, which Ji Zheng liked.

but...

Ji Zheng clenched his sleeve tightly, and the blood in his whole body seemed to be cold.

That's his little deer, the little deer he pushed to the guillotine with his own hands, will Uncle Huang really kill his little deer...

The forest of the hunting ground is in front of you, and from the viewing platform where everyone is located, you can clearly see every move at the border of the forest.

Silent.

Suddenly, a small deer came out of the jungle and ran fast with its hooves on the ground, followed by a group of people from the West Desert.

They were originally a nation who grew up on horseback. At this time, they were whistling loudly, their sharp laughter cut through the wind, and they stood on horseback and drew their bows at the deer.

Ji Zheng's heart was pulled, full of nervousness, but he had to stare at the jungle, unable to look away.

Isn't the winner the clear words Yue, where is the clear words?

Suddenly, an arrow passed through the bushes and went straight in the direction of the deer.

It is clear words.

The arrow seemed to be chasing the deer, but it seemed that it lacked a bit of strength. It broke in the middle of the road and plunged into the front horse's hoof of the Western Desert hunter. The fierce horse knelt down suddenly and threw the hunter down.

Ming Ci Yue passed by his side, smiled condescendingly, looked at his mouth shape, and said politely, "Sorry." He also pulled this guy up from the ground in a friendly manner.

He continued to draw the bow and chase the deer, but the accuracy of each arrow was extremely poor, tripping and dismounting five or six Western Desert opponents one after another.

The audience was stunned at first, and then there were shouts of sighs.

Only Ji Zheng was entertained, and could not wait to give the emperor a standing ovation.

This action is so rude.

But if it goes on like this, how will Ming Ci win and go through the plot, he can't help but feel a little anxious and worried.