Chapter 39:

The more Ming Ci couldn't understand the meaning of this sentence, he couldn't guess it, and he didn't want to hear the answer.

It doesn't matter, he doesn't care.

He never thought that one day he would touch the dirty ink with his own hands, and even wished to rub it.

Just simply touching the handwriting, "Uncle Huang" and "Mingyue" written by the emperor's royal pen, was enough to make his heart beat wildly. Come out, shout out.

They are all found by the Holy Spirit.

"Don't watch it, don't watch it." The emperor lowered his head and shook it like a rattle, then reached out to touch his red earlobe.

The more Mingci could hear his inner scream, "Ah, ah, never see Uncle Huang again. Hit him on the chest! Today is either his death or my life!"

Ming Ci chuckled lightly, and forbearance went back, the enthusiasm in his eyes faded quietly.

Ah ah ah - Ji Zheng's surface remained calm, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

This word is the word that Ming Ci has written in his study, and this title is obviously a title that only the emperor can use.

He has no excuses.

Repeatedly writing people's names, if you don't say it's a will, I'm afraid it can only be interpreted as a young boy Sichun, and Linshui felt it...

There was another heavy sound, the sluice was completely closed, and the water level was fixed. Looking from afar, it looked like a giant dragon with festering scars, panting and winding away. The riverbed at the high position was completely exposed, and the mud wrapped the rhizome of the Empress Dowager's beloved water lily. Washed down everywhere, the red-tailed koi have swam to the river with the canal.

Ji Zheng looked back at the riverbed and took a breath.

"It's fine if you don't look at it. It's too cold by the water at night, so the minister will send the saint back to the palace." The more understatement Mingci covered his sight, the expression was ordinary. On his forearm, he hugged his neck so that his legs that were still sore and numb at this time would not be touched.

Ji Zheng was like a child who was caught doing something wrong, subconsciously immersed in this tacit quietness.

To his surprise, Uncle Huang didn't ask anything about those words.

Soon Ji Zheng understood again, isn't this a clear speech, a gentleman, never forcing him, embarrassing him, offending him, peeping at him, wrapping him carefully, not letting him feel in front of him To half a trace of embarrassment, embarrassment.

Even if it is a skin-to-skin blind date at the moment, they still maintain a reasonable sense of distance. It's different from other people, and it's different from this man-eating court whirlpool.

Mingci is an island that can make him relax and calm, silent and gentle.

He remembered that Ming Ciyue's right arm was injured not long ago. At this time, he didn't dare to use any force when he was being held. He tried to hook Ming Ciyue's neck, pulled up his body, and held his breath, in exchange for a cushion The hand under the hip moved up again.

"Hmm..." Ji Zheng moved with half-squinted eyes, and snorted softly.

Ming Ciyue took him all the way back to the back door of Yanfu Hall and returned to the bedroom.

"Your Highness, Your Highness." Yuan Ming had been waiting for a while. When he saw the two of them coming in, he hurriedly knelt down and saluted, and reported in detail the water release of the sluice gate outside the palace and the water level of the canal.