Chapter 38

"Whose clothes is this ragged belt?" Gu Congyun stretched his head over while the master was not paying attention, "Does it smell good?"

Ji Zheng blushed, grabbed the strap and stuffed it into his sleeve, "Who told you to peep at other people's stuff!"

Gu Congyun was reprimanded with an inexplicable face, "It's just a belt..."

That's right, it's just a strap, with words of unknown meaning written on it, Ji Zheng forced himself to forget about it, and now there are more important things waiting for him to do.

If they want to help the uncle take power as soon as possible, they have to deal not only with the Marquis of Wu'an, but also with the empress dowager standing behind him, and even the forces of half of the imperial court.

Moreover, at the moment, the son of the Marquis of Wu'an has been instructed by the Empress Dowager to stay with him day and night, almost eating and sleeping with him. bigger.

So Ji Zheng had to go out at night for several days in a row, summoning Chang Qing to ask about the garment shop at night, and from this he got every bit of unusual dynamics in the 88th Square, 17th Street, outside the palace wall, and did not miss any corner of the sewer. . It was also thanks to this completely independent monitoring network that even though he was far away from the imperial court, it was indeed the first time that he truly felt that he was in control of the capital.

In addition, he had to release the white ling bird from the Yanfu Palace once every night, and the bird would bring news of Ming Ciyue the next day and night.

In the beginning, it was a letter, and it was official business, introducing some of the people's livelihood and agricultural conditions and the management of officials that he had inspected in various places. He also emphasized that for the Gu family's sinking property case, he should think of a suitable reason as soon as possible, and then find an opportunity to search the waters with great fanfare.

One of them is a prince without a real job, and the other is an emperor who has been made up. But after reading these letters that came along the night wind, Ji Zheng suddenly realized how absurd and ridiculous the memorial on his desk was. The famine was recommended, and when it came to the memorial, it became a bountiful harvest, and the government was harmonious with people.

This is Dayan, ruled by the original owner, a courtroom that has been emptied.

Even Ji Zheng felt a sense of guilt and remorse for this.

Ming Ci must be allowed to seize power as soon as possible, not just to complete the plot, not just to allow him to retire as soon as possible.

Ming Ci Yue must ascend to the position of Ninety-five Supreme.

After that, the letter sent was no longer a letter. Today, it was a small plum blossom, and tomorrow it was a small Gu wine.

Ji Zheng took every item sent by Uncle Huang seriously, and sorted them into categories and collected them carefully. And according to the character of the uncle, it is reasonable to guess that this flower must be the one that witnessed the crime at the entrance of the Marquis of Wu'an Mansion, and this wine must be the evidence of a certain official's corruption.

Although Ming Ci Yue didn't say anything, Ji Zheng felt that he understood him too well.

Straight male style, who can't guess.

On the other hand, Gu Congyun always saw that he was sleepy during the day, and at night he tried his best to lock him up in the Yanfu Hall, and would not let him go anywhere.

As soon as Ji Zheng opened the hall door, he could meet Gu Congyun's round cat-like eyes, quite helpless, leaning on the door frame and said, "I know you don't like me and King Jing, but others are not here. , what's the use of you guarding Yanfu Hall?"