Chapter 53:

The haunting of the capital can be said to be a big thing, and it is not unheard of before the palace to open an altar to worship ancestors for the sake of stability. , the Yamen court will ignore it.

At first Ji Zheng didn't take it seriously when he heard it, but after the third day of the incident, those military pleadings flew for three days at night in the main hall of the Ministry of War for no reason, and Ji Zheng suddenly realized.

Gu Congyun can't see people in life, and can't see corpses in death.

According to the usual rules of this kind of dog blood book, those who do not see the body will be judged as not dead!

The Marquis of Wu'an really deserved to die, but Gu Congyun... Ji Zheng didn't know, he didn't dare to think too much about sacrificing his son to fish out Laozi, Gu Congyun was just an insignificant abandoned son, far from the original book for him to hide in the rivers and lakes, A happy ending.

Ji Zheng was restless for a long time, and decided to meet this "ghost", at least he got his wish and drove him away.

As the night sank, the Imperial Army was like a shadow, silently surrounding the entire Hou Mansion, leaving only an opening for Gu Congyun to escape.

As long as the other party doesn't make a move, they won't fight tonight. This is the death order from the saint.

Ji Zheng walked through the side door. After the seal was lifted, the huge mansion was silent, and the cluttered grass covered up the former prosperity.

This is not the first time he has come to the Hou Mansion. It is no longer as clean and clean as when he came last time. Silk, porcelain and treasures, yellow, green and white, have been knocked over and scattered all over the place. Ling was buried here forever.

The guard was not at ease, and escorted him all the way in, until he reached the innermost courtyard, Ji Zhengfu pushed the door, his footsteps slammed, his face darkened, and he closed the door.

"Holy?"

"You all go out."

"Shang Shang, this is the former residence of the third son of Gu, I am afraid the yin is the most..."

"Zhen said to go out, back two miles, and all retreat to the outside of Hou's mansion!"

These guards were all picked and replaced by Ming Ci, absolutely obedient, and disappeared from behind him like a dark cloud.

Ji Zheng's forehead jumped, and once again he held his breath and opened the door.

His eyes quickly adapted to the darkness in the room - it was a room where time was frozen, the thick quilt in the middle of the winter was half open, the unmelted wooden barrel was set aside, the inkstone was still rolling on the ground, and the window A thick layer of gray, faintly revealing two handprints with ink marks, one large and one small, closely overlapping, the expensive paintings and calligraphy on the table are crumpled, and long ink lines are drawn out from the white paper. Marks, like snow that has been trampled, and like... a snow-white carcass that has been played with and ravaged at will.

Ji Zheng's pupils shrank suddenly and turned his head quickly.

On that night of drunkenness and confusion, the details of the tide that I can't remember, all of them rushed along the long neural circuit after a few months, leaving him paralyzed and stiff, and let him be stunned by his own absurdity. Debauchery. Swing buried and devoured.

The infinitely magnified sensory illusion even made him feel that the air was lingering, as well as the drunken aroma of wine, and the warm and vague taste entangled with them.