Chapter 21:

"What?" For a moment, Ji Zheng almost thought he had heard it wrong.

The Ming Ci in the mirror turned away for a moment, the hand that was packing his clothes stopped, and knelt down on one knee behind him.

Eyes full of shame and self-reproach, "I just looked at the sage, and I couldn't help but think of my own youth, when I lost my temper for a while... I was rude."

In fact, how to say this is extremely arrogant. The emperor is precious as a real dragon. Even if he is a real father, he can't falsely say that the emperor is similar to himself. What's more, he, Ming Yue... a person with a different surname.

It's just that Ji Zheng was immersed in these words for a while, forgetting the reaction that a tyrant should have.

He hugged his knees and squatted to the height of Ming Ciyue, one finger lifted his chin, forcing that Yurong to be exposed to the light.

"What exactly does it look like? Face, character?"

What do protagonists and cannon fodders have in common?

Ji Zheng frowned in displeasure, reached out and rubbed his side face impatiently.

"Don't do this." The tone became very strong, almost commanding, but he repeated in a distressed voice, "Don't do this."

A hand pushed his hand away and tightly protected his profile, "Does the Holy Master know himself?"

The pulp of the thumb was slightly calloused, rubbing against his lips intentionally or unintentionally.

This pose is too ambiguous.

Ji Zheng's eyes widened suddenly, the skin became too hot, and the burning cloud spread all the way to the back of the ear.

The sound of horses' hooves suddenly sounded outside the tent, and they swirled in circles, with the peculiar shouts of farmers and herdsmen when they hunted their prey, and surrounded them on all sides.

The atmosphere was suddenly broken, and the two of them got up from front to back and faced the door that was roughly opened.

"The auspicious time of the son is here." Li Yang raised his chin, glanced at Ming Ciyue, then stared at the emperor, smiled arrogantly, put his hands on his shoulders, bowed, and made an indecent Western desert ceremony.

"Your Majesty Dayan, please."

Xi Mo's check-in ceremony turned out to be riding a horse first!

The horse Li Yang prepared for him was a desert horse with a black body, and its back was almost as high as his.

Not to mention that Ji Zheng is a fake emperor, the royal ceremonies, music, and imperial books are all necessary. He simply couldn't tame such a fierce horse in a short period of time.

His eyes crossed the horse's back, only a slight glance at Ming Ci Yue, Ming Ci immediately understood, walked around to his side, supported his waist and mounted the horse, and then he also rolled over and sat behind him.

The horse followed with a long cry, raised its front hooves, and neighed. Ji Zheng slid back and tightly pressed against Ming Ciyue's chest, closing his eyes in horror.

There was a whistle not far away, all the people in the West Desert grew up on horseback, and at this time they were all laughing and running their horses, waiting to see the joke of King Dayan.

But in the next moment, Ji Zheng only heard a dull rasping sound, and Lie Ma's hooves fell so hard, his nostrils gasped, and he stepped on the ground restlessly, but he didn't dare to slap his hoofs easily.