Chapter 10:

Ji Zheng's lips were blue from the cold, and his consciousness was blurred. He subconsciously wanted to call, "Huang..." The uncle word was immediately blocked by Xuan Qian.

Xuan Qian restrained him and kept the house absolutely silent, imagining that he had been demonstrated with no one in the house just now.

Who knew that the knock on the door had no meaning to stop at all, and it was louder than louder.

Xuan Qian had no choice but to get up to answer the door, and before leaving, he tightened the cassock outside Ji Zheng like a threat.

The door opened a crack, and the moonlight, along with half of Ming Ciyue's figure, instantly poured in, and as Xuan Qian closed the door tightly, it faded away, returning the room to darkness and silence.

Ji Zheng supported the wall and slowly got up from the ground. Through the window, he could see two generally tall figures saluting each other, respectful and friendly, Xuan Qian seemed to be negotiating with him, and the words were more eloquent. Stay motionless in place.

Does Ming Ci know that he is here?

Ji Zheng wanted to speak again, but subconsciously stopped. As he left the floor, his body temperature gradually rose, and his thinking became clearer and more rational.

This is the territory of the Great Empress Dowager. Ming Ci is coming here to find him more and more.

Moreover, Xuan Qian will be Ming Ciyue's ally to seize power afterward. If Ming Ciyue has a conflict with Xuan Qian, he will be forced to fight for him...

Ji Zheng suddenly shivered, a shiver that was colder than his skin on the cold floor.

There is also a small pavilion window on the back side, small and high, leading to the back side of the Cining Hall.

Ji Zheng sighed, moved his hands and feet, stepped on the table where the incense burner was worshipped, and grabbed the window sill with both hands.

Although Ji Zheng is thin and small, he is not very tall. In addition to today's cumbersome red jacket, it looks like a fiery red velvet ball. With his identity as a little emperor, his image is really not elegant.

After moving a few times, he really climbed up the window, twisting a few more times, half of his body was about to go out, and escape was in sight. But with a slight stab, Ji Zheng slowly lowered his head, and the barbs of the wooden window caught the button of his jacket, locking him in half.

As soon as he worked hard to earn it, a small row was broken in a chain. The more anxious he is, the tighter he hangs, and it is not a matter of retreating now, nor is it going out.

Suddenly Ji Zheng's waist tightened, and a pair of hands firmly clasped his waist. With light force, he gently pushed him out, untied the knot with ease, and brought him back.

He was so anxious that he fluttered his hands and feet desperately in the air, and shouted: "Uncle Huang, you are going against the sky, let go of me!"

"Uncle?"

Why is that monk's voice again?

Ji Zheng fainted instantly, his hands and feet took off his strength, and he obediently let the man take him down. I didn't even realize it, and a little bit of loss in my heart couldn't stop rushing out like a gushing spring.

Xuan Qian said: "His Royal Highness King Jing wants to find Xuan Qian to meditate, and I have persuaded him to return."

Ji Zheng lowered his head: "...Oh."

Xuanqian said again: "I just heard from the sage that I want to go home for the festival, but I want to accompany this emperor..."

Ji Zheng hurriedly interrupted him: "Of course it's the empress, imperial concubine, imperial concubine who will accompany me in the future, what are I doing with Ming Ci for the big festival?"