Chapter 48:

Is it possible for the human body to be contorted into that pose? !

Ji Zheng felt a tingling pain in his lower back just by looking at it.

Unexpectedly, he really didn't expect that the most serious and serious Prince Jing in the whole capital, Quan Dayan, would have such a special hobby in this kind of thing in private.

Knowing this earlier, this person is really not something that can be provoke at will.

He really can't take it alone...

Ji Zheng's eyes lingered on the pages of the book and the texture lines etched by the running water around Ming Ci's waist. After a while, he gritted his teeth and lowered his head.

In his dim and limited vision, Ming Ci got closer, stirred up the water, stepped closer, raised his hand, brought it close to his forehead, and wrapped the other hand behind him, below his lumbar spine.

"Why is it still so hot, it's even hotter... Have you cleaned it up?" Ming Ci asked him in a low voice.

[Why do you want to urge me to reduce the fever, and what else do you want to do? ! 】

【Why, why do you ask me to tell you! 】

Ji Zheng's whole body tensed under his hands. He raised his head and looked at him fiercely, but he couldn't help the sound he made: "Well... no, no more."

Ming Ci Yue hugged him and sat on the edge of the bathtub, as if he had finished the fire all at once, deflated, like the tranquility before a storm, without saying a word, he helped him wipe clean water from head to toe, acting as a caring person. partner role.

Ji Zheng's spirit was stretched to the extreme, as if someone had carefully shaved his hair before going to the slaughterhouse.

"This sick and strange minister, if it is the wrong minister of the minister, he will admit his mistake... I will punish you with the sage." Ming Ci Yue stopped the movements of his subordinates and looked up at him.

Ji Zheng's body was naked, trembling violently in the cold wind, and he slowly made a question mark.

【? ! Is this person eating soft and not hard... pretending to be sick is effective? 】

Ji Zheng grasped the essence after a little thought, and his eyelashes fluttered a few times, and a drop of water would not fall. "Uncle Huang..." He covered his mouth and coughed, "This disease seems a little unusual... I feel uncomfortable."

"?" Ming Ciyue looked at him for a long time, his eyes were a little weird, and he raised his eyebrows for a while, "Where is it uncomfortable? The minister will pass on the imperial doctor to you?"

"There's no need for that. I'm afraid of seeing people because of this disease. Just let me lie down by myself for a few days and relax. It's just that the imperial uncle has been bothered to preside over the government affairs of the court these few days." Ji Zheng felt guilty and blinked frantically, "... It's chest pain, stomach pain, limb weakness, and nausea from time to time."

"Oh..." Ming Ci Yue should be slow, a pair of extremely dark eyes staring at him, "This sick minister can probably be diagnosed..."

【Um? Really have this disease? 】

Ji Zheng was a little puzzled, and just opened his mouth, but saw Mingci slowly leaning over, with a rather ambiguous gesture of biting the tip of his ear, said angrily: "..."

Ji Zheng paused for a few seconds before realizing the intention of those words. His face flushed red, and his first reaction was to raise his hand.

Ming Ciyue moved faster than him, and easily carried him on his shoulders, letting his slaps fall on his back.