Chapter 100: Extra (2)

In the past three years, the life of the Tong family has become better and better. Tongshan is still making steamed buns in the restaurant, and uses her free time to make other things to increase her income.

Weaving bamboo baskets and hats to sell in the town. Tongshan's craftsmanship is good. Occasionally, people from the village will come over and ask her to help make a bamboo table or bamboo stool. However, they don't take advantage of Tongshan. They always bring some food. Of or used, they are all used in life.

Naturally, Tongshan would not shy away from helping others. She was idle anyway, and the villagers treated them well. Over the past few years, they had completely integrated into this simple village.

They are already familiar with the people in the village, and some good things will not go unnoticed by them.

No, Tongshan just learned from an aunt that a shop in a distant town was buying Baogu at a high price. This was a rare opportunity.

The two acres of rice grown this year have not been eaten yet, and there is still a lot left. Guan was so happy when he heard about it, and insisted on going with her.

"Dad, that town is not as close as Plum Blossom Town. If you go with me, I'm afraid you won't be able to bear the bumps on the road." Tongshan persuaded bitterly.

But Guan didn't care: "This is what I planted. What happened if I left? I brought you up all by myself. It doesn't matter if you haven't suffered any hardships."

No matter how she tried to persuade her, Guan ignored it. After hearing this, he insisted on going, but Tongshan had no choice but to agree.

It's just that...

this town is indeed far away, and the purchase time is limited. It will definitely be too late to make the day trip. Even if it is possible, she is really afraid that Guan will not be able to bear it, but if she spends the night in the town... ...

Just when Tongshan was distressed, figures one large and one small appeared at the entrance of the courtyard. Tong Rui, who had just returned to Ye's house with his father, was extremely happy to see that his mother was back. He opened his little arms like little butterflies. Generally pounced on.

"Mother!"

The boy stumbled and rushed directly to the woman, hugging her thigh excitedly, his pink face raised, his whole face glowing pink with happiness.

That little face looked like a miniature version of Ye Changqiu. Tongshan's eyes were soft, and she raised her hand to touch his little head: "Where did you go to play?"

"Just now, daddy brought Rui'er back to Xi'an."

She is just like Ye Changqiu, even his clingy temperament is extremely clingy, and he is just clinging to Tongshan, and he won't let go of her if she hugs him.

"Hmph" came from behind him. Ye Changqiu looked at him coldly. He took a few steps forward and directly grabbed his collar and pulled the boy away. Facing that aggrieved little face, he remained unmoved and cold. He said: "How many times have I told you, you are not too young anymore. Even if she is your mother, you are not allowed to hug and hug her like this."

Tong Rui was obviously a little afraid of him and looked at him carefully. The man glanced at him and raised his mouth, but he didn't dare to say anything.

Tongshan on the side was a little funny: "Changqiu, Rui'er is only three years old... Where did he say "not too young"?

"So what if I'm three years old?" Ye Changqiu glanced at her and raised his chin slightly, not realizing that what he said was wrong at all: "When I was three years old, I already knew the difference between men and women. If I don't teach him well now, he won't know how to deal with those people in the future. How should the wild woman keep her distance?"