Chapter 76: Bridal Chamber

Ye Kaixia, who was at the side, was stunned by the question. She glanced at the big red flower on the brown horse's head and shrugged to show that she didn't understand. She has never been married, so she doesn't know so much. She is just responsible for leading a horse.

Guan, who was following the two women, hated the iron. Seeing that the time had come, the two women were still talking nonsense: "Why don't you get on your horse faster! What nonsense are you talking about standing here!" As he said this, he pushed Tongshan's arm to signal her. Mount your horse.

Tongshan nodded in response, grabbed the reins and sat on the horse with all her strength. There were many villagers on both sides of the village road watching the excitement. Tongshan steadied herself, nodded and smiled at them.

The horses were not moving fast, and they were followed by people carrying flower bridges and playing gongs and drums. The ground was covered with firecracker residue along the way. Children picked it up from time to time and played with it. The bustling sounds combined together made it very lively.

The two families were not far from each other. After walking through the branch road, they reached Ye's house a little further.

As soon as she arrived at the door, she saw Ye Changqiu, who was wearing a red hijab and a bright red wedding dress, being supported by the matchmaker and walking out slowly. Tongshan was holding her horse and was about to go down, but was stopped by Guan who was following her.

"Don't get down, sit tight!"

Tongshan stopped dismounting, lowered her head and asked dryly: "Don't I have to go over and pick him up at Huaqiao?"

"There's no need for you to pick him up. I'll pick him up later when I go back."

"Oh..." Tongshan didn't understand these rules and could only sit back on the horse obediently.

Ye Changqiu, whose sight was obscured by the red hijab, could only let the matchmaker hold his hand and walk towards the flower bridge. When passing by a brown horse, he caught a glimpse of the horse's belly from under the red hijab, wearing trousers of the same color as him. Rouge's red lips were raised, his eyes lowered, and the matchmaker led him into the flower bridge obediently.

After the groom was seated, the matchmaker shouted, and the welcoming team immediately turned around and headed back in the same direction accompanied by some laughter.

When the flower bridge arrived at the door of Tong's house, Tongshan dismounted and walked over to kick the flower bridge. She led the bridegroom in the flower bridge off the bridge. A brazier was placed in the middle of the entrance to the courtyard. Tongshan listened to the matchmaker's instructions and led the groom carefully. Ye Changqiu crosses over.

The two walked slowly to the main room. Guan was sitting on the main seat, while Ye Shi was sitting on the side in the lower right corner. At this moment, there was a little joy in her eyebrows. As she watched the two enter the door, the corners of her lips finally stopped tightening. Stretched, slowly raising a smile.

"Come here."

Tongshan reminded the young man in a low voice, holding his hand which was almost transparent due to his wedding dress.

The two walked to the center of the main room. On both sides they could see Ye Kaixia with a bright smile and the shopkeeper who also had a smile on her face. There were many people coming to watch the ceremony.

"Bow down to heaven and earth."

As a clear voice sounded, the two people from Tongshan each held a red hand and slowly bent towards the door.