Chapter 78: Xu Mansion

"Where are you two going?" Guan straightened up and looked at the two people in front of him.

This is just the first day of marriage. If you don't stay at home and help with some work, you will just run around.

"The two of us will go to Kaixia's house." Tongshan pointed to the direction of Ye's house and said to him.

"Nonsense!" Mr. Guan scolded her when he heard this, and his handsome brows furrowed slightly: "You two have just gotten married, and you are going to take him back home before these three days are up? You are not afraid of people seeing it and making fun of you!"

After that, Mr. Guan pointed the finger at the young man behind her and said reproachfully: "It's fine if Ashan doesn't know about it. You, a man, don't know about this? Why are you still fooling around with her? If someone sees it, you will think that we treat you badly. Well, we’ve only been married for a day and can’t wait to go back to your mother’s house.”

Ye Changqiu lowered his eyebrows and looked obedient, showing no signs of dissatisfaction or grievance because of the middle-aged man’s words.

On the contrary, Tongshan who was standing by felt guilty when she saw him like this. She stepped in front of the young man and explained to Guan: "I asked Changqiu to come with me. It's none of his business."

Mr. Guan wanted to take advantage of this to set some rules for young people, but was thrown into chaos by this daughter who didn't know how to read the room. He was so angry that he gritted his teeth. People said that the married son was like the water that was thrown out. His daughter has married a husband then forgot her father!

How long will it take to get married? She just know that she can help him talk to her father!

The target of the attack instantly turned from the young man back to her. Guan stepped over in a few steps and pointed at her head: "I know how to play around all day long! You are already married and you are still treating it like before!? You don't know how to help? Do some work, why are you talking back to me when I'm so busy!"

Tongshan shrank her head as she was pointed. He spoke so fast that she could barely understand him, and guiltily touched her forehead that hurt from his poke, glanced at the land behind him: "Dad, what do you want me to do for you?"

Didn't she not know what to do? She thought there was nothing wrong at home, so she thought of looking for Ye Kaixia .

In fact, there was nothing serious at home. It was just that Mr. Guan couldn't bear to see her speaking for Ye Changqiu. He glanced at the submissive young man following the woman and said: "The table in my room is broken. Go chop some bamboo and fix it."

The table is broken? Tongshan nodded, yes, the wooden table in Dad's bedroom was there when he moved in, so it's not unusual for it to be broken.

After Tongshan agreed, she went to the woodshed to get a hatchet without saying a word, and planned to go to the bamboo forest to cut some bamboos and make some stools by the way.

Before going out, she felt the tug on her clothes behind her. Tongshan turned around and met the young man's slightly longing eyes. His hesitant and dependent look really made people feel affectionate.

At this moment, he was tugging at the hem of her clothes, staring at her aggrievedly with his beautiful, moist eyes that seemed to be able to speak.

Tongshan was silent for a moment and asked hesitantly: "You want to go too?"

Ye Changqiu did not speak, slightly pursed his red lips, lowered his eyes, but did not loosen his grip on her clothes at all.

Tongshan understood, turned to look at Guan, who was hoeing grass with his back to them, and asked: "Dad, can Changqiu come with me?"