Chapter 48: Questioning

"Ashan, you're back!" Guan, who was already red-faced, looked at her daughter at the door with bright eyes, and waved to her happily: "Come here quickly, Changqiu brought some good wine to drink! Come and have a try too!"

Wine?

Tongshan frowned and turned her eyes to the palm-sized wine jar on the table. Why did this man suddenly bring wine?

"Dad, please don't drink so much." Seeing Guan reaching out to pour the wine again, Tongshan quickly walked over and took the wine jar from his hand.

Although Guan's face turned red after drinking, his mind was extremely clear. The sweet aroma that lingered in his throat made him want to stop. He smiled and waved his hands nonchalantly: "This wine is not intoxicating. It's okay to drink more."

After that, he stretched out his hand to take the wine back. Tongshan frowned slightly and moved the wine further away. She leaned down and took away the wine glass in front of him: "Dad, your face is already red from drinking."

There is no wine in this world that is not intoxicating, let alone Tongshan. She had never seen Mr. Guan drink.

Seeing that his daughter wouldn't give him a drink, Guan felt a little aggrieved and smacked his lips, wishing that his eyes would stick to the wine jar.

"Sister Tongshan, this wine is indeed not intoxicating. Drinking it in moderation is good for your health." The young man's eyes flashed slightly, he stared at her and explained to her in a soft voice.

Having seen Ye Changqiu being so arrogant and unreasonable, Tongshan felt strange that he was not so fierce and suddenly spoke to her so tenderly.

Without responding to his words, Tongshan poured tea into the wine glass, poured a cup of tea and brought it to Guan: "Dad, come, have a cup of tea."

Mr. Guan blinked at the tea cup and obeyed her. Drink the tea with your hand.

Ye Changqiu's eyes were dim as he was ignored. His hands on his knees were gently clenched into fists. The smile on his lips gradually faded, and he looked at the two of them expressionlessly.

"Dad, why don't you go back to your room and rest for a while?" Although he drank tea, his face was still red, Tongshan advised with some worry.

Guan raised his hand to wipe his face, stood up with his hand on the table: "I still have to cook for you."

Besides, he was in high spirits now, but his stomach was a little hot from drinking. Guan raised his hand and stroked his abdomen, and looked at the silent young man on the side said: "Chang Qiu Ruo, why don't you come and eat together? I'll let you try Uncle Guan's cooking."

Although he doesn't like this kid very much, at least he has sent good wine, and he wants as much as he can to be polite.

"No need, Uncle Guan." Ye Changqiu smiled lightly, reserved and well-behaved: "It's too troublesome for you..."

"Oh, what's so troublesome about this is that there are two extra bowls and chopsticks." As he spoke, Mr. Guan walked towards the kitchen room. He seemed to think of something again midway, and suddenly stopped. He turned around and called his daughter who was standing there, "Ah Shan, don't stay there. Come and help."

"Okay. "Tongshan glanced at Ye Changqiu. She didn't expect that this man actually agreed to eat here. He also said some weird and confusing words to her a few days ago. Now she doesn't know what he has in mind.

It wasn't until the two of them entered the stove house together that the smile on the young man's lips disappeared completely. His cold eyes fixedly stared at the door of the stove house for a moment, and his eyes wandered from the stove house to the corner of the yard and swept across the side of the yard. He looked at the water tank and the courtyard door, and finally turned his eyes slightly, staring at the wine jar on the table.