Chapter 75: Marriage

Tongshan held the young man's wrist all the way, but he did not resist and followed her obediently, and did not stop until he reached a place where there were fewer people.

"Whatever you want to buy, just buy it quickly. I'll take you back after you finish shopping." Tongshan looked calm and didn't mention what happened just now.

But Ye Changqiu felt that there was some dissatisfaction in her words. He stared at her for a long time until he frowned and then slowly said: "Are you angry?"

"No." Tongshan looked away and subconsciously denied it.

"Then... why were you so anxious to pull me out just now?"

Seeing a slight hint of impatience on the woman's face, Ye Changqiu felt as if his heart was being squeezed tightly by a hand, which made him feel depressed and out of breath.

Tongshan sighed softly and turned her eyes back to him: "You just spoke like that... it's not good."

Being a waiter for others is not a very honorable thing, but he still speaks so openly and pokes fun at others' hearts, no matter how good-tempered Huaiqing is, he will definitely be unhappy after hearing this.

Just when Tongshan wanted him to continue shopping and go home after shopping, the young man's face suddenly came closer and met her eyes: "Are you distressed?"

"What?" Tongshan was slightly stunned.

"Let me ask you, do you feel sorry for him?" The little bit of pure pride that he had pretended to be in front of the man had long since dissipated. Ye Changqiu's eyes were filled with haze, and he pressed the question step by step.

Tongshan felt that he was a little confused. Looking down, she realized that she was still holding his wrist. She quickly let go and pointed to the street: "Is there anything else you want to buy?"

The woman did not answer directly, which made Ye Changqiu felt even more uncomfortable, he bit his lower lip lightly, mist gradually appeared in his eyes, reluctantly grabbed her arm, and stubbornly repeated the question: "Are you feeling sorry for him?"

It must have been because she felt sorry for that person that she dragged him out regardless, Ye Changqiu suddenly remembered that he had seen the two of them alone in the bamboo forest in the village, and felt a strong sour feeling in his heart.

What did the two of them do after they left?

Then Jiang Huaiqing himself was a widow of the Ding family. Apart from him and other people in the family, could the two of them stay in the same room alone? Ye Changqiu's eyes were red with suspicion and overwhelming jealousy in his heart. His hand holding the woman's arm was so tight that it was trembling. He asked in a cold voice: " What shady things have you two done before?"

thing? Tongshan never expected that the boy's mind had already turned a dozen times, and she felt that what he said was becoming more and more unreasonable.

"Huaiqing and I are innocent, how could we do shady things?"

Unexpectedly, as soon as the words came out, the young man's face became more and more ugly, and he sneered: "Huaiqing? Ha, this call is quite affectionate."

After a while, the sarcasm subsided . , no matter how patient he was, his patience was worn away.

Tongshan didn't understand what happened to him after he left the shop, even though he was fine just now.

"Let's go." She explained, and Tongshan moved her arm, motioning for him to go forward.

The young man was motionless. At this moment, his charming peach blossom eyes were slightly red, and there was water in them, as if he had suffered some great grievances. He was silent and just looked at her without blinking.