Chapter 18:

In the private school, the girls’ reading sounds were neat and loud.

"Sister Zhen!"

Liu Futian's soft call came from behind. Xu Yunzhen sat in front of the desk, her eyes focused on the book in a daze, paying no attention to the people behind her.

When the girl saw that the person in front of her was ignoring her, she thought that Xu Yunzhen couldn't hear her. She secretly glanced at Ye Fuzi who was standing in front of hee without paying attention. She leaned forward with her hands on the table and continued to call in a low voice: "Sister Zhen, Sister Zhen!"

Xu Yunzhen was brought back to her senses by her call, and she frowned impatiently without looking back. She gritted her teeth and whispered in response: "What?"

Liu Futian leaned forward more and more, wanting to latched onto the person in front: "Where are we going after school ends?"

"I don't know." Xu Yunzhen's voice was full of impatience, and she was extremely unhappy with the girl asking such meaningless questions.

But the people behind her couldn't understand the impatience in her words. She saw her keeping leaning forward, thinking for a moment, and talking to Xu Yunzhen in front of her.

"Why don't we go to the town after school? I haven't been there for a few days." The girl suggested enthusiastically.

"I'm not going."

Liu Futian wanted to say something more, but was severely scolded by Ye Shi who was standing in front: "You two should listen to the class and memorize it carefully. If you have anything to do, you'll talk about it after school."

"Yes... " Liu Futian finally became quiet, lowered her head and retracted into her seat.

Ye Shi shifted her gaze to Xu Yunzhen in front of her. The girl's brows were calm and her chin was slightly lowered as if she was reading a book seriously.

"Your parents have great expectations for your future. Yun Zhen, you have to be more serious. Don't fool around too much. It's good to read more books. You have to live up to their expectations." Ye Shi said calmly. She told her, and then turned around and returned to her seat, listening to the students reading loudly.

Xu Yunzhen lowered her head, put her hands on the case and clenched them tightly, trembling slightly, and felt even more resentful towards Liu Futian in her heart. It's all her fault! If it hadn't been for her, the Master wouldn't have preached to her like this!

She secretly glanced at the girls who were reading aloud. It was obvious that they were reading poems seriously, but she could feel that they were making fun of her.

Make fun of her being lectured by the Master.

Obviously...it's obviously not her fault! Xu Yunzhen gritted her teeth in hatred, but no one noticed her change in mood, and no one even looked at her side.

After school ended, Liu Futian picked up the lunch box she brought from home, and was about to walk away with Xu Yunzhen, who was sitting in front of her, when she turned around and saw that the person had already walked away.

Liu Futian quickly threw the lunch box into the bag, threw the bag over to her shoulder, and hurried after her.

"Sister Zhen! Sister Zhen, wait for me!"

Xu Yunzhen was walking in front, and when she heard the girl's shout behind her, her brows were furrowed, full of boredom and impatience.

The girl caught up with her out of breath, and followed her half a step away. She complained in a low voice: "Sister Zhen, why are you walking so fast, and you don't know how to wait for me."