Chapter 97: Confession

It was already two days after Tongshan woke up.

When she was unconscious, voices calling her kept coming in her ears. She couldn't recognize who it was. When she became conscious, she felt tight pain all over her body. She frowned and struggled for a long time before she opened her eyes.

What caught her eyes was Mr. Guan's worried face. He was wiping her face with a handkerchief soaked in hot water. Seeing that his daughter, who had been unconscious for two days, finally woke up, he cried with joy: "Ah Shan, you are finally awake. Are you hungry?" Does your body still hurt?"

Before Tongshan could respond, Guan's series of questions made her already injured head even more confused. She couldn't remember why she was lying here.

"Dad..."

This soft call was not as energetic as before, but it made Guan's tears of excitement fall even more. He grabbed her only intact hand and looked at her with tearful eyes. , smiling and crying: "Okay, just wake up, just wake up! If something happens to you, how will your father live..."

Tongshan wanted to comfort him, but she couldn't. She found that even the movement of raising her hands was a little difficult for her.

What's the matter? She couldn't remember it. She vaguely remembered that she went up the mountain to catch hares, and then a landslide happened. She couldn't remember what happened after that.

Correct! What about the hare? She remembered she caught one.

Tongshan wanted to sit up, but her whole body was sore, especially her shoulders, which were so painful that they hurt like bones. She groaned and raised her hand to touch it, but Guan stopped her.

"Don't touch it. It's seriously injured there. Doctor Liu said it might take a long time to recover." Mr. Guan choked when he spoke. He couldn't bear the thought of the bloody hole he saw when changing the dressing.

Tongshan nodded obediently and felt that there were more than just the two of them in the room. She slowly turned her head and looked behind Guan. She saw that the boy's eyes were red and swollen, his lips had clear teeth marks, and his face was as pale as the snow on the ice peak, without a trace of blood, he seemed more like the dying person than she did.

His red eyes were staring at her closely, and his fists were clenched tightly, as if he was trying his best to restrain something. Seeing her, the face that seemed to be frozen finally had color, and the muscles in his legs were tight. He wanted to lean over but failed. Why are you timid?

Guan Shi moved slightly, blocking her sight: "Ashan, are you hungry? I'll bring you some porridge."

Tongshan nodded, maybe because the pain concealed her hunger, but she didn't actually feel hungry.

Guan just wanted to get up, but suddenly thought of something, sat back down, turned to look at the person behind him, and said lightly: "Changqiu, go and bring the porridge."

Ye Changqiu glanced at the person on the bed reluctantly, Obediently, he turned around and went out to bring the porridge. When the porridge was brought, he wanted to move closer, but was stopped by a look from the middle-aged man.

He stood behind the middle-aged man, looking past him with longing eyes on the woman.

Tongshan was helped up and sat on the bedside. After drinking a few mouthfuls of soft white porridge, her body finally gained some strength. She raised her eyes to look at the young man, with warmth in her eyes: "Changqiu..."

Ye Changqiu covered his mouth, his red eyes suddenly filled with water mist, and tears kept falling down his pale face.

"What's wrong with you? Don't cry." Tongshan frowned, put one hand on the bed and wanted to get out of bed to comfort him.