Chapter 54: Deep Trapped

After cleaning the wound, Tongshan began to apply medicine on him. She knew that this man was delicate, but she didn't know that he was so delicate.

"It hurts..."

She had just touched him, but even without using any strength, the boy cried out that it hurt.

Tongshan scraped a small piece of ointment on his finger and looked at the palm of his hand, feeling unable to start.

After not seeing the woman move for a while, Ye Changqiu stretched out his hand in front of her: "Stand still, help me apply the medicine quickly."

Tongshan responded in a muffled voice, and as soon as her fingers touched his palm, the young man immediately shout that it hurts. The movement paused again, the hand applying the ointment was lowered, and the eyes looked at him solemnly.

It's just a small scratch. Does it look like a broken hand?

"You don't know how to be gentler!" Ye Changqiu scolded her arrogantly. In fact, the wound didn't hurt, he just wanted her to look gentler.

With such a dull and incomprehensible look, some people thought she was applying medicine to a piece of wood, which is not the expression she should have when facing the person she likes.

"Be gentler..." the young man whispered coquettishly, hoping that her expression would at least not be so stiff.

What kind of lighter method is needed?

Tong Shan pursed her lips and frowned. She moved her hands but didn't know where to start. She was a little discouraged: "I'm already very light."

Kai Xia was right, it was really unbearable for this person to act like a monster.

Ye Changqiu's eyes glanced at the woman's slightly pursed lips, his eyes sparkled slightly, his face turned slightly red, he turned away his eyes and whispered: "It won't hurt if you blow it..."

Such shameful and stupid words have never been said by Ye Changqiu before. There was no way he could explain it. He felt like one of those men who clings to women and likes to act coquettishly. In the past, he despised this kind of people the most, but this was how he felt when he did it first.

There was a sweet smell at the tip of his heart, and the sweet feeling kept rising from his throat. Even the hot breath coming out of the tip of his nose seemed to be sweet, sweeter than the sweetest pastry he had ever eaten.

This novelty was not unpleasant at all. Instead, it made his face feel extremely hot. The tips of his ears felt more like they had been put into boiling water, so hot that he couldn't help but touch them with the back of his hand.

When he slightly raised his forehead to look at the woman, his beautiful eyes were filled with mist, and his shy and affectionate look could really draw away the soul of a person.

The young man blushed with embarrassment and stretched out his hand in front of her. His usually cold voice was like ice melted by boiling hot water, with a little eagerness and expectation: "Can you please blow... "

In the courtyard, a young man with an exquisite face blushed and coquettishly looked at the heroic woman sitting beside him with a hint of sadness between her brows. From a distance, the two of them looked like a loving couple who were inseparable.

Tongshan stared at the hand stretched out in front of her in silence for a long time, then suddenly pushed his hand back in front of him and said seriously: "Okay, you blow on it yourself, and I will apply the medicine for you."

Ye Changqiu's eyes showed shame. He pursed his red lips with joy, as if he didn't hear her, and stretched out his hand in front of her again.

Tongshan was a little annoyed by his stubborn look. She frowned and ignored his feelings. She directly reached out and grabbed his wrist, and smeared the ointment on his fingers randomly on his palm.