Chapter 47: Giving Wine

After setting up the stall again, Li Lean really didn't come to trouble her again in the past two days, but the business was still not as good as before for a while.

Most of the old customers thought that Tongshan no longer sells steamed buns and didn't come here specially. Therefore, during the two days when they came back to set up a stall, the only people buying steamed buns were new customers who were passing by and rarely saw the familiar faces from before.

However, there were a few people who lived close to Tongshan's stall, and they all teased her with good intentions when they saw her coming back to sell steamed buns.

"Hey! Tongshan, are you back again? I thought you got rich and stopped selling steamed buns!" A woman took the oiled paper handed to her and teased with a smile.

"No, you don't sell steamed buns here anymore. I've been craving it for a long time!" The woman on the other side, who was directly holding a steamed bun to eat in the street, responded.

How much money can she make? Tongshan laughed innocently, her clear eyes exposed all her emotions without any pretense. She rubbed her hands shyly: "You are joking, I can't make a lot of money and live a good life. I'll be satisfied with a stable life."

She got up early in the past two days before dawn, and made more buns than before. Although the heat hasn't come on in the past two days, it's okay. They sell them anyway. It will definitely be sold out by the afternoon.

Ye Kaixia squatted not far from Tongshan. There were some strange wood carvings and ornaments in front of her, and she was chewing the buns that Tongshan gave her in her hand.

Seeing that her stall was very popular, she blinked her bright peach blossom eyes and took a bite of the vegetarian bun in her hand.

Tongshan felt her gaze, and after handing out the oil paper wrapping the buns in her hand, she turned back to look at her in confusion: "What's wrong?"

She stared at her like this. Ye Kaixia squatted there, holding a half-eaten bun in her hand, her cheeks were slightly bulging, looking up at her, and said vaguely: "I feel that you are much happier than before in the past two days! "

Since cousin Le'an ruined her livelihood last time and could no longer set up a stall to sell steamed buns, although Tongshan's face didn't show it clearly, she could feel that Tongshan's mood had been a bit depressed during those days. Not as good as before.

Now that she's back to open her stall for the past two days, she can clearly feel that Tongshan's mood has become much more relaxed, and there are also a lot more smiles on hee face.

Yeah?

Tongshan couldn't help but touch hee face. Is it that obvious?

After all, a troublesome matter was solved, so Tongshan felt a lot more relaxed, and she was still happy doing what she was good at. She glanced at Ye Kaixia's stall that had not yet opened a stall: "Isn't that what you did today? Are you just coming out with me to join in the fun?"

Ye Kaixia curled her lips, stuffed all the buns into her mouth, stood up, clapped her hands, filled her mouth with food, and gestured "Uh-huh" to her twice.

Tongshan looked confused. Just when she was about to ask her what she said, she saw this woman suddenly walking into the bustling street and stopping a young man wearing a veil who was passing by.

Her smile gave her the appearance of a businessman and hawker.

The young man who was blocked in his way frowned slightly and opened his mouth to curse. Unexpectedly, he glanced at the face of the playful and smiling woman, and the unspoken curses were instantly stopped.