Chapter 26: Yuanyang Purse

Tongshan stayed in the restaurant for a few days, and the job was finally stabilized. She also became familiar with the daily routine of the restaurant and the best time to serve customers. She had made a living by selling steamed buns since she was a child. This is full of curiosity and energy.

It was past noon, when the flow of people was sparse, and both of them were idle.

Tongshan was about to go back to see what she needed to work on when she was suddenly pulled to sit down at the table by Zhao Yu, the waiter who was working with her.

"Don't be too busy. You have to take a breather when you hang yourself, right? Let's take a rest after a busy day." Zhao Yu sat on the bench with one foot on the bench. After saying that, she picked up the teapot on the table and poured two cups of tea.

Tongshan glanced at the shopkeeper on the other side of the desk, and saw that she only glanced this way without any strange expression.

She think she becomes accustomed to it.

Zhao Yu, who was sitting next to her, took a sip of hot tea and sighed happily. She saw the tall woman sitting with her back straight, and couldn't help but feel tired for her.

She picked up the poured tea and put it in front of her: "Don't be so serious. Relax and have a rest. Aren't you tired?"

This woman did more and heavier work than she did. She herself was exhausted. She was still full of energy and worked so hard that she was embarrassed to be lazy.

Tongshan scratched the hand on her knee, and after being quiet for a while, she picked up the tea and drank it all.

"That's right, relax!" Zhao Yu filled another cup for her, picked up her own cup and shook it, glancing at the women sitting on the second floor drinking tea and chatting: "You don't have to worry about them seeing it. What will happen? Our restaurant itself is well-known in this town. Most of the towns that have money and status can come here. As long as it doesn't hinder them from doing their job, no one will feel unhappy. It's refreshing."

Tongshan followed her line of sight and glanced at the second floor. Almost all the people sitting on the second floor were well-dressed, well-spoken, and well-behaved women.

"Especially on the second floor, even the price of tea is twice that of the first floor." Zhao Yu held up her face and casually glanced at the woman's unmoving expression. Her regular facial features did not affect the slightest color. If she hadn't known that she was a a simple and honest woman. She would thought she looks much more imposing than those fair-looking and well-dressed women.

Tongshan stared at the second floor for a moment, then suddenly raised her hand and scratched her face in confusion. Her heroic and serious facial features were instantly broken, and she returned to her honest and dumb look.

"Tsk" Zhao Yu curled her lips as she paid attention to her with her face raised, feeling that this person really wasted her face.

Tongshan noticed the change in her face and turned to her with doubts: "What's wrong with you?"

"It's okay..." Zhao Yu turned sideways and put a hand on her face, looking towards the door just in time to see someone walking outside. The person looking around here raised her eyebrows and said: "Your follower is here."

Follower?

Tongshan followed her line of sight and looked outside in confusion, and saw Ye Kaixia waving to her outside.

Didn't this woman find a job? How come you have time to find her?

After waving, Ye Kaixia walked in with a smile, sat down opposite Tongshan unceremoniously, picked up the teapot and poured herself a cup of tea.