Chapter 77: Get Along

The next morning, before the sun came out, Tongshan woke up early as usual. Just when she was about to stretch, she suddenly encountered a warm touch, which made her stiffen in fright.

When she turned to look at the back of the bed, she remembered her wedding yesterday. At this moment, the young man was sleeping sideways facing her.

The light in the room was dim, and in the dim light, the young man's handsome face looked peaceful and beautiful. Well, it was much more pleasing to the eye than when he was sarcastic.

Tongshan carefully took away his hand on her waist and gently lifted the quilt, paying attention to whether she woke him up from time to time.

She had never been so cautious in her own bedroom. Tongshan suddenly felt like a thief. She had to grit her teeth and hold her breath even to put on clothes, for fear of making any noise.

It wasn't until she left the bedroom and closed the door that Tongshan breathed a sigh of relief as if she had escaped death.

He looked back at the yard. There were a lot of firecracker residues and some chicken bones thrown on the ground. She didn't have time to clean them up yesterday. It was a mess now. Everything is a bit eye-catching.

Tongshan stretched out comfortably, walked to the corner of the yard, picked up a broom and began to sweep the yard. From the inside to the outside, she swept up all the firecracker residue on the loess path outside the yard.

After tidying up the yard, Tongshan started cooking porridge, because she knew that Ye Changqiu couldn't eat coarse rice, so the rice at home had been replaced. Each spoonful of rice was more than two digits more expensive than coarse rice. If it were before, their family would really have no money for such luxury.

Even though her life has improved a lot since she came to Stone Village, she haven't been picky about the food. It's mainly because she was used to it, and Guan is particular, so naturally she's not picky about this aspect.

Tongshan squatted in front of the stove and had just finished lighting the fire when she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around and said, "Good morning, Dad."

"Yes." Guan nodded, looking around the stove room, and asked casually. He said, "Changqiu hasn't risen yet?"

"Yes." The yellow light of the fire reflected on Tongshan's face. She picked up a piece of dry firewood and threw it into the stove, and continued: "Maybe he was too tired yesterday and was still sleeping in the room. So I cooked."

Mr. Guan smoothed his hair and snorted indifferently after hearing the words: "If you are tired, aren't you much more tired than him?"

How can men and women be the same? What's more, Ye Changqiu's body is not like other men, it was more delicate, so Tongshan subconsciously ignored his words and changed the subject: "Dad, please go out first, and I will take care of it here."

Guan didn't listen to her words, and walked over to her. Sitting next to her on the low stool, he glanced at the door and asked in a low voice: "Have you forgotten what I told you yesterday?"

What? Tongshan was slightly stunned.

"I just want you to see that virgin line!" Seeing his daughter's indifferent expression, Guan gritted his teeth.

Only then did Tongshan remember what Guan had told her, but in her opinion, it didn't matter at all. Besides, she couldn't ask people to take off their clothes and show them to her.

Tongshan stared at the flames in the stove in silence for a moment, then nodded heavily.

"What do you mean by nodding? Is it yes or no?"