Chapter 46: Irony

About stupid people who like to wander around when they have nothing to do...

Ye Kaixia's eyelids jumped when she heard it. For a while, she still couldn't understand who this stupid person in his mouth was. After she came to her senses, she suddenly sank. She grimaced, gritted her teeth and glared at him: "You are not allowed to scold Tongshan! I have never seen such a self-righteous person like you. Do you insult others to promote yourself?"

Since the Qiqiao Festival Tongshan didn't try to annoy him again. She avoided him if she could. She just thought she was afraid of him. But she never thought that this person could be so annoying and would come to quarrel with her when she had nothing to do.

Listen to what this person said, isn't he just looking for trouble?

The young man frowned slightly, took a small step back to avoid the woman's spit, raised his wide sleeves to cover his nose, and said disgustedly: "Why are you so excited? I'm just asking a casual question, just don't say anything if you don't want to."

Look at what this man looks like! Ye Kaixia gasped with anger, took a step back suddenly, closed the door with a "snap", and opened it again in an instant.

"As you wish! How dare she come here to look at people like you!" Ye Kaixia was so angry that she closed the door again with a "pop" after shouting this.

Ye Changqiu was quiet for a moment outside her door. The hands hanging by his sides were clenched so tightly that they were shaking. His gloomy eyes were fixed on the closed door. After a long time, he snorted coldly and turned back to the stone table.

Could it be that Ye Kaixia said something bad about him in front of that person, so that wood didn't come to him?

When he thought that this might be the case, Ye Changqiu's heart became more and more suffocating. That person is really a brainless person. Would she believe just a few words from anyone?

Didn't she know that he and Ye Kaixia had never gotten along? Did she believe it when Ye Kaixia slandered him in front of her?

Ye Changqiu looked at the book on the table upset, picked it up as if to vent his anger, and threw it into the corner of the yard.

If you don’t come, you won’t come! Don't blame him for not giving her a chance in the future!

The young man stared at the books in the corner with a sullen face. As soon as he finished his thoughts, he heard a knock on the door.

His heart trembled.

Ye Changqiu's dark eyes regained their sight, and slowly turned to the door of the yard with a faint light. Until the second knock on the door sounded, he stood up suddenly.

He hurriedly walked over and hid the books thrown in the corner. He pursed his lips with a hint of joy, patted the non-existent dust on his body, and walked over slowly and reservedly.

The courtyard door was slowly opened, and what came into view was a girl's face. The joy on Ye Changqiu's lips gradually faded away, and it was as if someone had poured cold water on Ye Changqiu's hot heart, which no longer felt warm.

Xu Yunzhen looked at him with scorching eyes outside, smiling with a smile on her face: "Changqiu!"

She still glanced into the house out of the corner of her eye. She had been guarding the corner outside for almost half a day today, knowing that the master was not there today in the private school, she must have something to do, so she finally stayed at this time.

"Sister Yunzhen, what's the matter here?" Ye Changqiu pinched the door frame with his jade fingers and looked at her indifferently.

"I..." Xu Yunzhen hesitated for a long time without giving a reason. Knowing that she could not speak too bluntly, her mind turned and she asked knowingly: "Master, is she here?"