Chapter 91: Thoughts

The sparkling river surface is so clear that you can see the small fish and shrimp swimming quickly inside. The calm river surface is like a mirror, reflecting the tall trees and blue sky on the other side of the water.

"Pah!" Tongshan threw the barrel onto the river and pushed it into the river before it floated away. She easily filled a barrel with water. She put the filled barrel aside and picked up another barrel. Repeat the action just now.

A young man in a light blue gown squatted not far from her, biting his lower lip tightly, and flicking his fingers in the water. He glanced at the woman from time to time, and when he saw that she ignored him, he felt even more depressed.

She was obviously very gentle to him last night, calling his name in his ear, but now she ignores him after leaving the bed.

"A stupid idiot who only knows her own happiness..." Ye Changqiu muttered bad words about her, picked up the stones around him and threw them into the river.

Tongshan was slightly startled when she heard the small voice, and raised her head in confusion: "What did you say?"

"Humph" the young man tilted his head, not even looking at her.

Tongshan looked at him for a while, then put the wooden bucket filled with water aside. She caught a glimpse of a stone by the river that had been soaked and washed until it was shiny and round. She picked it up and rubbed it on her body. There were no pits on the surface of the milky white stone, the small one is as big as a thumb, which is quite beautiful.

After hesitating for a long time, she walked slowly to the boy's side and silently handed him the stone in her hand.

Ye Changqiu was always paying attention to her actions. When he saw her series of movements, his heartbeat slowly accelerated. In anticipation and desire, the woman handed the stone to him.

The corners of his mouth could not be suppressed and he pursed his lips with joy. The moment the woman opened her hand and handed it over, Ye Changqiu quickly snatched the stone and held it tightly in his hand. The speed was so fast that Tongshan, who was half-bent, was momentarily stunned. Didn't react.

Blinking and staring at him blankly.

The young man held the stone in both hands and stared at it with joy. After staring for a while, he reluctantly glanced at her: "It's a bit crude, but that's all. I'm not that stingy, so I forgive you... .."

As he spoke, he took out a silk handkerchief made of excellent material and carefully wiped the milky white stones. He curled his lips with satisfaction only after wiping away the last drop of water.

"..."

Tongshan was a bit speechless. The reason why she gave him this stone was because she happened to see it and picked it up because it looked pretty. Why...he was angry with her just now?

Tongshan, who inadvertently relieved the young man's anger, pursed her lips, picked up two buckets of water and prepared to go home.

"Ah Shan." A soft call came from not far away.

Tongshan was startled and went away after hearing the sound. She saw Jiang Huaiqing walking slowly in plain clothes and smiled softly when he met her eyes.

"What a coincidence." He said.

The joyful curve on Ye Changqiu's lips gradually faded away, and he stood up and looked at him expressionlessly. However, the man seemed not to notice him and walked straight to the woman and smiled.

"I thought I saw it wrong when I was far away just now. Ah Shan, don't you have to go to the restaurant today?" His attitude was as if he was asking his wife, and he didn't pay attention to the people who were with her.