Chapter 40: Applying Medicine

In the yard, the red-eyed Guan was helping Tongshan treat the wound on her head. After soaking it with a clean handkerchief and wiping it clean, he picked up the medicine bottle on the side and sprinkled it on the wound little by little.

"Hissing" The slight stinging sensation made Tongshan take a deep breath and gently stroked her bandaged leg with her hand.

"I told you to be a good person! Do you know it hurts?" Guan's voice was still a little hoarse as he spoke to her, but his hands became lighter and softer: "Look, look at what happened?"

The wound on the back of the head is more serious than the wound on the leg. The hair on the back is almost full of blood. When you touch it, your hands are covered with small, dry blood. If you hit the point again, you can even see the bones!

Looking at the large wound on the back of his daughter's head, Guan's eyes became moist again, and his words were choked: "If something really happened to you, how would you let dad live on his own!" As he spoke, he raised his head and wipe the tears using the back of his hand.

"Dad..." Tongshan was most afraid of him being like this. She turned around and comforted him repeatedly: "Stop crying, aren't I okay? I don't feel any pain at all."

"This leg is broken. You still say it doesn't hurt!" Guan gave her a tearful look and continued to apply the ointment on her wound, then put it aside and stuffed it after applying it.

"Let me ask you, what's going on between you and that kid from the Ye family?" He had obviously told her several times to stay away from that person, so why did he let her take Lan'er to the town to join Qiqiao, and then bring that person too?

She also disappeared with him for one night.

Tong Shan put her hand on the wound on the back of her head, but was hit by Guan before she touched it. She rubbed her hands and said: "He was kidnapped by a trafficker. I happened to see him and rescued him, and then... ..."

She carefully glanced at Guan's face and muttered in a low voice: "Then we fell down from the cliff..."

"What!?" Guan suddenly raised his voice.

Tong Shan quickly waved her hand and explained: "The cliff is not high, I just accidentally bump into a stone..."

She was a little dizzy when she rolled down the cliff, and she had no time to avoid it.

That broom star! A good day was disturbed by him and even caused injuries all over his daughter's body.

Guan was so angry now that he gave Tongshan a hard look: "Why did he follow you to the town?"

He originally wanted her to cultivate a relationship with Lan'er, but now it was mixed up by the two siblings.

"Uh" Tongshan scratched the base of her ears with her fingers and looked a little dazed: "It seems that Lan'er asked him to come with him."

When Liu Lan'er was mentioned, Tongshan suddenly remembered something and quickly asked Guan: "Kaixia and Lan'er, Are they back?"

She was so anxious when she went to rescue people that she didn't have time to tell them.

Mr. Guan put away the medicine bottles and blood-stained handkerchiefs on the table. Hearing this, he glanced sideways at her and said angrily: "Of course they are back. Do you think they are you? If you haven't back, they would just wait there? It's all like this and you still think about others."

He waited here until midnight last night and no one came back. He waited until Kaixia rushed over to him and told him that the person was missing. He was really spinning and worried. Didn't sleep a wink all night.