Chapter 85: Confirmation

When Tongshan was waiting in the yard, wondering whether she should go into the room to wake him up, Ye Changqiu happened to open the bedroom door. He glanced at the person lying on the table like a boneless person and said nothing. He just smiled lightly at Tongshan.

Upon seeing this, Tongshan walked over, looked back at the empty table, and said to him: "Are you hungry? I'll heat up the porridge for you."

The young man responded softly, and Tongshan turned around and returned to the house. When she opened the lid of the pot, she saw that there were prepared side dishes and porridge on the side. Guan thought that Ye Changqiu would wake up before going out, so he left them for him.

Tongshan neatly put the cooked porridge on the stove and started to heat it up. Looking back inadvertently towards the yard, she saw two people sitting there talking peacefully.

The relationship between the two siblings seems to be much better than before, Tongshan thought happily.

However, the yard was not as beautiful as she thought. Ye Kaixia held her head with one hand, raised her eyebrows and looked at him: "Look, your life is more comfortable than before after you got married. Look at how nervous Tongshan is. Isn't that right for you? I want it."

Ye Changqiu looked in the direction of the kitchen house without saying a word. In fact, this was not enough for him. What he wanted was more than just her care and concern for her husband as a wife. What he wanted was everything about her, what he wants is her constant attention and love, and he wishes he was the only one in her eyes.

Although the two of them have not made any actual sexual progress yet, he can already feel that she is slowly softening, but...

the young man's eyes flickered, and the corners of his bright red lips pursed slightly, but it would be better if she could be more eager.

Ye Changqiu suddenly remembered the intimacy between the two last night. The sweet and greasy taste was especially on the tip of his tongue. He couldn't help but move his lips and reminisce, with a trace of confusion in his eyes and a blush on his cheeks.

"What are you thinking about?" Ye Kaixia interrupted his charming memories, made a "tsk" sound, and said jokingly: "Your face turned red thinking about it. Are you thinking about something dirty?"

Seeing him like this for the first time really surprised her.

Ye Changqiu put away the shy look on his face, with a cold light in his eyes, glanced at her coldly, and said sarcastically: "You gossip a lot, what's the matter? Things between you and Liu Lan'er have improved?"

This sentence directly hit Ye Kaixia's heart. She suppressed her face and blushed. She couldn't say anything to refute for a moment, just because Lan'er was still as lukewarm to her as usual. Since Ye Changqiu got married, he didn't even come at the Ye family, she hasn't seen him for a long time.

Ye Changqiu knew the situation just by looking at her expression. He didn't mean to comfort her at all. Instead, he sneered and said: "Since your own affairs have not been resolved, don't come here to meddle in other people's business. Also, how stupid are you? That day you even brought that Liu Lan'er here."

He didn't want to care about her own affairs at all, good or bad, but he knew that person was thinking about Tongshan, so she still had to bring him here to attract her attention, which was really annoying. A little tired of it.

Ye Kaixia's face turned red from holding back, and she wanted to retort, but she didn't know how to say it.

"What are you talking about?" Tongshan came out of the house with porridge and side dishes. She saw Ye Kaixia who looked depressed and asked, "What's wrong with you, Kaixia?"