Chapter 72: Proposal

The two were tit for tat when proposing marriage, but Tongshan was still in a fog.

Liu Lan'er timidly looked at the young man's cold face, his pale little face shrank, his bold idea suddenly stopped, he bit his lip and looked pitifully at Tongshan behind him.

Tongshan failed to understand the atmosphere between them, and scratched hee head in confusion: "What are you all doing here?"

It's not like children, a bunch of people were blocking the road.

Thinking that she had something to do and couldn't waste time here with them, Tongshan said hello to them and walked towards her home calmly.

Behind her, Liu Laner opened his mouth to call her out, but received a cold look from the young man. He swallowed the words before they reached his throat. He felt so aggrieved that he groaned, and his almond-shaped eyes overflowed with tears again.

Ye Changqiu stared at him condescendingly. He glanced at Ye Kaixia who was standing there at a loss. He tugged the corners of his lips coldly and fluttered his thin sleeves. He ignored them and turned around to quickly follow the people in front of him.

Ye Kaixia pursed her lips and slowly moved closer. She didn't know how to comfort him, so she could only stay by his side silently. After a moment of silence, she took out a hidden pastry from her pocket and put it in the palm of her hand. Passing it over: "Lan'er, don't cry, come here, let's eat a piece of cake for you."

Liu Lan'er was not in the mood to eat now. He didn't even look at it. He just wiped his tears and complained in a crying voice: "Brother Changqiu, what's wrong? It can be like this..."

Ye Kaixia knew how he was feeling at the moment, but she didn't know how to say it. Ye Changqiu has been like this since he was a child. He is selfish and can get whatever he wants by any means necessary. That's his thing, he never thinks about others.

He was like this when he was a child, and he is still like this now. In his heart, he is extremely paranoid about what he believes in.

On the other side, Ye Changqiu, who had finally caught up with the woman, pursed his lips slightly. His face changed from the sinister expression before. He grabbed a small piece of the woman's clothes and coquettishly murmured: "Why are you walking so fast? You don't know how to wait. Wait for me..."

Tongshan looked back at him and explained: "I'm in a hurry to go back, so I have to walk faster."

"Why do you go back so fast..." Although he complained softly, but the young man still followed her obediently, as if calculated, no more, no less, exactly one step away.

Thinking of the shameless man just now, Ye Changqiu gritted his teeth with hatred. That bitch actually wanted to share a wife with him! He doesn't know how much he weighed, and he can even say such shameless words.

The resentful eyes faded away when he glanced at the woman's heroic profile. He bit his lower lip lightly, and a feeling of uneasiness suddenly arose in his heart. They had not been married for a day, and his heart became uneasy day by day.

This is something Ye Changqiu has never felt before. He is afraid that in the blink of an eye, another man other than him will be in her arms, and he will go crazy with jealousy.

"Ah Shan..."

Tongshan, who was rushing to her home, was suddenly stopped by someone behind her. She frowned slightly and looked at him in confusion.

Ye Changqiu didn't dare to be too presumptuous, for fear that she would be disgusted and push him away. After all, no woman would like a man who is too violent. He stood in front of her, looking at her with his autumn eyes. He gently tugged on her sleeves with his long fingers, lowered his eyes and murmured softly: "Can you come to my house earlier to propose marriage?"