Chapter 28: Seran

Tongshan was afraid of waking up the person on her shoulder, so she kept in one position and did not dare to move. All the bones in her body seemed to be restrained.

The whole person felt uncomfortable holding the reins.

In the end, she couldn't help but raise her hand to support Kai Xia's head, moved her half a minute to the position, and then let her lean in again. Only then did her stiff body become more flexible.

Tongshan let out a breath and glanced at the boy's side face looking out the window unintentionally. Thinking that it would be awkward to be the only two of them awake, Tongshan simply closed her eyes and pretended to sleep.

She had never ridden in a horse-drawn carriage before, at most she had ridden in an ox-cart. The ox-cart was not as bumpy as the horse-drawn carriage, and although it was slower, it was much more stable.

The jolting of the carriage prevented her from falling asleep at all. Instead, her senses became more acute after closing her eyes, and she could hear the sound of clothes dragging on the saddle in her ears.

The originally vague gaze became more and more intense, and the sound of adjusting clothes disappeared. The intense gaze that could not be ignored seemed to carefully look at her whole body from top to bottom.

She was even more uncomfortable than before. She didn't know why this person was staring at her.

Tongshan endured the discomfort and did not open her eyes when she arrived at the village.

After getting off the carriage, she felt that her whole body felt much more relaxed, and her body could relax after riding the carriage all the way. Tongshan let out a breath and watched Ye Shi give the money to the person who rented the carriage before entering the village together.

She and Ye Kaixia walked behind. Ye Kaixia glanced at the slender figure not far in front of her and whispered in her ear: "This person went to town for the first time today. It is like the sun is coming out in the west."

In the past, when this man had nothing to do, he would either embroider at home or read a book. Occasionally, when their mother went to the capital, he would go with her to buy some necessary things, but he had never been to town.

She didn't see him buying much, so there must be something weird.

Tongshan knew who the person Ye Kaixia was talking about, but she didn't even know it as a sister. How could she, an outsider, know about it? She only knew that this person had humiliated her in the restaurant today.

"You said..." Some bad thoughts kept flashing through Ye Kaixia's mind. She frowned and said worriedly: "You said he wouldn't go to Cousin Le'an to ask Cousin Le'an to come again. Then look for trouble?"

Are you looking for trouble for her? Tongshan's calm eyes glanced at the young man's back. She was no longer setting up a stall there, so what trouble could she still have?

Seeming to see her innocent thoughts, Ye Kaixia crossed her arms and said: "The entire Meihua Town is in charge of the Yamen, and Cousin Le'an is also a police officer in the Yamen. She can accuse you of whatever crime she want. There is nothing we can do."

Tongshan frowned, if she is really so unscrupulous, then what kind of royal law can she speak of!

"Did he say anything when he met you at the restaurant today?" Ye Kaixia turned her head and asked again.

That man had caused Tongshan to lose her livelihood some time ago, but now he looked at her as if nothing had happened.

Really thick-skinned!

The Little White Lotus from the House Next DoorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara