Chapter 37:

Tongshan asked people all the way to find the place where the river lanterns were placed, but it was the most crowded time here. The sea of ​​people was huge, and it was really difficult to find Ye Kaixia and Liu Lan'er.

Looking back at Ye Changqiu who was following her closely, someone would occasionally pass by the two of them, squeezing the young man behind her away from her.

Tongshan didn't understand that he seemed to not like a crowded places, but he still wanted to follow them?

It's probably because he has a good relationship with Liu Lan'er.

Seeing him staggering after being hit by someone again, Tongshan walked through the crowd and stood beside him to block the crowds: "We are going to find Kaixia and the others now, you..."

The two of them could be said to be very close to each other, half an arm's length apart. As the woman spoke, Ye Changqiu could even feel the heat gently spraying on his ears. For a moment, he only felt that his earlobes were slightly hot.

Ye Changqiu raised his cool eyes slightly, and gently glanced at her, pursed his lips and took a small step to the side.

"If you want to look for them, then look for them." Could it be that she still wanted to leave him here?

Of course she wanted to look for them, but she had to follow his lead here, and she also had to take care of him. Tongshan let out a breath and swept her clear eyes towards the river, hoping to find the two of them.

There was a step just below them, and after descending the step, there was a wide river where the river lanterns were placed. Thinking that the two of them might already be down there: "Let's go over there." Tongshan pointed to the bank of the river.

The way the two were discussing was very similar to the way a wife and her husband get along, which made Ye Changqiu on the side feel very strange. The heat coming from the woman to his side made his arms itch slightly.

The strange feeling made Ye Changqiu frown slightly and take a step to the side.

The boy's behavior made Tongshan slightly stunned. She thought he was unhappy because she was too close. She took a small step back in embarrassment, scratched her head and explained: "I just saw you are being squeezed here, so I wanted to help you block it."

Ye Changqiu didn't speak, turned his face away from her, and looked to the side, his thick eyelashes curled up, and he lowered eyes his long eyelashes quivering slightly.

Those who didn't know what she was doing thought she was bullying him.

Just when Tongshan didn't know what to say, Ye Kaixia's voice came to her ears.

"Tongshan!"

Although there was a lot of noise in her ears, the woman's bright and energetic voice was easy to recognize. Tongshan turned around and saw Ye Kaixia waving to her excitedly, with Liu Lan'er following beside her.

Why are they still behind?

Ye Kaixia directly pushed the people in front of her away, ignoring the annoyed looks of passers-by, and rushed to them all the way to clear the way for Liu Lan'er.

As soon as she stood still, she glared at Ye Changqiu and began to reprimand: "How can you cause trouble to others! You can lose us whenever you follow me, so why are you still following us!?"

There was no shame in her words.

Ye Changqiu raised his eyes and gave her a cold look: "It's not that I'm causing trouble for you, but you're too talkative."