Chapter 8:

Ye Kaixia sat at Tongshan’s house for a while and chatted for a while. The age difference between the two was not big, so naturally they had more topics to talk about. Even though Tongshan was not very good at talking and talked little, she surprisingly interacted with her and has great conversation.

Later, Guan Shi had pickled the vegetables and asked Tongshan to pack things. Seeing that they were busy, Ye Kaixia, an idler, was too embarrassed to disturb them here.

"Tongshan, I'm going back first."

Tongshan was sweeping up the remaining pickle residue with a broom. Hearing this, she turned around and said, "Aren't you going to sit down for a while? It will be noon later, and you can eat at my house."

Finally made a friend, Tongshan is naturally very enthusiastic.

But Mr. Guan, who was standing at the door of the kitchen house, didn't think so. He didn't object to making friends. Why would she keep someone to eat before they got to know each other? He coughed lightly and said, "Ah Shan, should you have something to do in the summer? Even if you are busy, others have to be busy, right?"

"Ah, so..." Tong Shan thought it made sense and looked at Ye Kaixia with her clear eyes: "Then you go and do your work. You can come back and play again later."

In fact, she was very free...

Ye Kaixia quickly glanced at the middle-aged man, although Tongshan probably didn't hear what the middle-aged man said and meant by his sentence, but she could tell that he was obviously not happy for her to stay and have lunch with them.

"Haha, I'll go back first..." Ye Kaixia laughed dryly. She wouldn't be so shameless if people didn't like her.

"Yes." Tongshan put down the broom and walked her to the door in person. Then she patted her shoulder happily and said, "Remember to come and play in the future too."

Her bright eyes were like a child who had finally found fun.

"...Okay." Ye Kaixia gritted her teeth and responded. The two pats she just took were not light, and half of her shoulders were numb.

This woman is so powerful!

After the door was closed, the woman's shoulders that had been upright slumped. Ye Kaixia sighed feebly, rubbing her numb shoulders while looking back home.

But she saw Ye Changqiu halfway. Her shoulders that had been slumped immediately lifted up, her head held high, her chest raised, her chin raised, and she stared at the young man provocatively.

But the young man seemed to have not seen her and passed by her expressionlessly.

This feeling of being ignored hit her hard, and this person was still her brother. She gritted her teeth, turned around and scolded the boy angrily: "Ye Changqiu, what kind of attitude do you have!?"

The woman successfully stopped him with a roar. She looked at the young man in front of her and saw that he was holding a food box wrapped in brocade cloth in his hand. He turned his head slightly and glanced at her lightly, with a hint of mockery at the corner of his mouth.

Not a word was spoken that went far.

Ye Kaixia felt that she was half-infuriated by his disdainful eyes. She took several deep breaths before she could barely suppress the anger.

She must have done something wrong in her previous life, so she allowed such a person to anger her in this life!

The key is that she still can't do anything to him!

Thinking about it this way, Ye Kaixia, who was still very angry at first, stopped and dragged her steps home.

The private school where Ye Shi teaches is located relatively outside the village. Because there is only one private school in a few villages around, there are not only students here in Stone Village, but also many who come from other villages to study.