Chapter 74: Mutual Irony

After the store took off the red material, she placed it between her hands and handed it to the young man. The smile lines on her face were wrinkled, and she boasted enthusiastically: "Young Master, you have such a good taste! This material is now the only one in the store. There is only one piece left, take a look, the fabrics are of the highest quality!"

The smile on her face was completely different from the disdain she showed when she saw Tongshan enter the store.

Ye Changqiu glanced at her with cool eyes, lowered his eyes and fell on the silk. He slowly stroked the thin material with the back of his hand. The soft fabric was like the skin of a young man who could be broken by blows. It was indeed of the highest quality.

"Ah Shan, how about you come over and take a look at this piece of material?"

She thought that the woman in coarse cloth should be the young master's domestic slave, but looking at the young man's unconscious flattery and coquettishness when talking to the woman, it turned out that he was very similar to her. There are some differences in ideas.

After all, he has seen the world, and business people are the most observant. The store owner immediately changed her attitude towards the woman, and her smile was even more eager than before: "You can tell at a glance that this girl is knowledgeable. Look at this the pieces of silk and satin are all reeled with silk from the Western Regions, and they are no less good than those in the golden silk and satin shop in the capital!"

When this man boasted, he really forgot his last name, but the golden silk and satin in the capital was the name was given by the Emperor, and the people who came in and out were all famous families with prominent status. How could her small shop compare with it.

"The store's kind words are no less impressive." The young man's red lips curled into a sarcastic expression.

The store owner also realized that she had exaggerated. She looked slightly embarrassed and laughed twice: "Although it is a slight exaggeration, the material of this piece is really good. You will never find another store in this town. If you don't believe me, just touch it and take a look!" After saying that, she stretched out her hand and sent it in front of Tongshan.

How could Tongshan know how to look at this? In the past, clothes were worn as long as they could be worn. It didn't matter what the fabric was. It was just a change of clothes anyway.

"I won't look at it, just buy it if you like it." Looking at the fabric, Tongshan felt that it could be scratched if she touched it with her hands.

"You don't like it?" Ye Changqiu stared at her, stood beside her, and touched the woman's wrist with his wide sleeves.

Tongshan's wrist was scratched and itched. She raised her hand and rubbed it. She turned to look at him. She didn't understand why this man was asking her opinion when he was buying clothes for himself.

"No." She said honestly. She had no interest in these things at all, so why did she like them or not.

"Aren't you happy coming out with me?" Ye Changqiu stared at the woman's wrist and finally asked what he wanted to ask the most.

"Why do you ask that?" Tongshan was puzzled.

The young man's red lips pursed slightly, his eyes fell on her pale lips, his long eyelashes trembled slightly, and he muttered in a low voice: "I haven't seen you smile since you came out today..."

"..."

Tongshan didn't know how to reply to him. She just went out to buy something. How could she laugh? What's more, her temperament itself is relatively boring.