Chapter 35: Departure

"Tongshan, what do you think of my clothes?"

In the bedroom, Ye Kaixia was playing with her new clothes. She specially prepared them for today's Qiqiao Festival, but it cost her a lot of silver to buy them off.

Tongshan sat at the table and looked helplessly at the excited woman who was dressed like one of those young gentlemen. She didn't understand why she had to come to her bedroom to show her.

Don't they all look the same? Nothing to see.

Seeing that Tongshan didn't say anything, Ye Kaixia waved to her hurriedly and urged: "Let me ask you, how is it?"

"Okay." The words were concise and clear.

Tong Shan glanced at her clothes slightly. Her slender figure was made of white fabric underwear, paired with a light apricot-colored outer shirt and robe. Hanging around her waist was a white jade pendant from the last time they went to buy jewelry. The peach blossom eyes on her face were full of excitement and joy, and she looked like those high-spirited young ladies in high-end mansions.

Although Tongshan's answer was so simple that it seemed perfunctory, but Ye Kaixia was still very happy. She scratched her head and laughed twice, then turned around and looked around in the bedroom.

Tongshan was slightly puzzled: "What are you looking for?"

"You don't have a bronze mirror here?" She wanted to take a look at it herself.

"..." Tongshan was a little speechless, but she didn't expect that this person was really so...loving to dress up: "I don't have a bronze mirror in my room."

She has a woman's bedroom, and she put a bronze mirror in it?

Ye Kaixia pursed her lips in disappointment. After a moment, she opened her lips again and lowered her head to look at her clothes with interest.

After turning around excitedly, she saw from the corner of her eye that the woman was sitting still. She raised her head and asked doubtfully: "Tongshan, don't you change your clothes?"

Huh? Tongshan tilted her head slightly in confusion: "What clothes do you want me to change?"

"Of course the new clothes!" Is it possible that she plans to wear just this?

Tongshan looked down at the coarse cloth clothes she was wearing, scratched her head and said, "My outfit is quite good."

Tongshan was not as interested as she was, who even changed her clothes specially.

The woman's unconcerned look seemed like she was making a fuss. Ye Kaixia pursed her lips, and the excitement just now dissipated a bit, and she walked over and sat next to her in a dull tone.

Lying on the table, playing with the teacup on the table, she suddenly thought of Liu Lan'er, and instantly became excited: "Are we going to find Lan'er now?"

Tongshan turned her head and thought for a moment, then raised her eyes to look at the sky outside the window, it was almost dusk: "Then go find him."

Following Guan's repeated instructions, the two of them went out and went to the village chief's house.

And now Liu Lan'er is lying on the stone table in Ye's courtyard, wearing a light pink gown. He looks even more playful and cute, but his childish face is full of boredom.

He had been waiting here for a long time. Brother Changqiu had clearly promised not to go that day, but then he suddenly changed his mind and said he wanted to go to town with him to beg for luck.

Thinking of the boy's terrifying look that day, Liu Lan'er couldn't help but shudder. Brother Changqiu was obviously so good-looking, but when he got angry, he looked like he was going to eat his life.